Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Mad About -MonS-

I have to apologize, since this post is a bit over due. As I am sure most of you know by now, I have been   experiencing major problems since switching viewers. Now this doesn't even include all the other issues that are supposedly due to the "server asset upgrade", which has been going on for months now. I would love to experience one day in SL, where I do not crash at least 12 times a day and/ or lose almost all of my inventory when I log back on. Oh! I am not going to even bring up all the times I logged in to find myself "Ruthed" ( I guess I just did)....literally.'Ruth' used to be a scary "Tall Tale", who longer exists, except in an innocuous mist form. However, 'Ruth' has decided to come back with a vengeance....kind of the like the 'Blair Witch', but much scarier looking.
Anyway, I'll stop my complaining and get on to much more exciting news. There are some more amazing new releases from -MonS-. They are 2 very short and sexy dresses, which Ekilem Melodie rendered very well, that will get any woman noticed.  ''Utas'' is a fabulous long sleeve mini dress, which is perfect for the fall the season. It makes for a great wardrobe staple and can been styled in numerous ways. We also have "Street", which is a bit edgier with it's skull and animal print textures. Once again, another classic "goto" dress for that night out dancing or just causing trouble.  So let me stop rambling and you go take a look at these uber hot new pieces from Ekilem Melodie. I also sent you a limo, since I know you will want to check these out after you are done taking a sneak peek : http://slurl.com/secondlife/ZI%20Mystic%20Moonlight/144/190/1109


-MonS- Dress "Utas" *Purple,  *Aqua & *Red
-MonS- Dress "Street" *Green, *PInk & *Blue


~Additional Style Info~

Skin: LAQ ~ Martina - 09 [Nougat] Glow skin
Eyes: ~Mynerva~ SoulHeart Eyes - Ceruleana
Hair (pic 1): (Dernier Cri) Saddie - Blonde Shades
Hair (pic 2): (Dernier Cri) Aya - Brown Shades
Necklace & Earrings: [MANDALA] Pearl Rain Necklace & Earrings /Onyx
Bangles: [MANDALA] Takara Bangle Zebra Fur
Shoes: Maitreya Gold * Shanti Black
Poses: (marukin) & (with Love & squalor)

No comments:

Post a Comment