Sunday, September 19, 2010

Lazy Sunday & [aRAWRa]





Lazy Sunday is here again. And let me tell you, I am feeling really lazy today. *LOL* However, I woke-up long enough to post this 'Vintage Rose Tunic' from [aRAWRa]. I figured I could sacrifice a an hour of early morning sleep, so I can show everyone this gorgeous top, which is now one of my favorite wardrobe pieces for the early fall season. Plus, it is marked down to a really awesome price too. So you definitely do not want to miss out on this. I even managed to schlep outside and hail a taxi for you: http://slurl.com/secondlife/Love%20Potion/192/85/21



[aRAWRa] Vintage Rose Tunic

~Additional Style Info~



Hair: (Dernier Cri) Taylor - Brown Shades (Hair Fair 2-Today is the last day)

Skin: -Belleza- Alyson SK 7 (cleavage)
Eyes: ~Mynerva~ SoulHeart Eyes - Ceruleana
Necklace: [MANDALA] Soul Necklace /Cream Gold -B-
Bangle L: [MANDARA] Takara Bangle Dark wood A
Bangle R: [MANDALA ] Pearl rain Bangle /Gold
Jeans: Maitreya Skinny Jeans  - #02
Boots: *COCO*_Over-the-kneeBoots_(Brown)
Pose: *"*Perfection is Style*"* Professional Catwalk and Photoshoot Pose22

No comments:

Post a Comment