Wednesday, September 22, 2010

*Candydoll* & Veneno



*Candydoll* just released some fab new 't-shirt-like' minidresses that come in 19 yummy colors. Rebeca Dembo never disappoints with her creativity and style. I would have loved to show all 19 shades, but my graphic card just can't handle it lately. However, I picked some of my favorite colors and paired them with some awesome leggings from Veneno. Now, I have never heard of Veneno until designer Stevenzuuh GossipGirl generously passed me a review copy her latest leg wear in wonderful array textures and patterns. Suffice to say, I was very happy with what I saw and they are definitely the perfect compliment to any fall wardrobe. Stevenzuuh's prices are also very reasonable for the quality. Now for me, that's the perfect combination.



*Candydoll* Rocie Dress - Black, Red_Dark, Cream_Dark & Purple_Dark
Veneno ::  Midnight Poison  Scale Knit Leggings, Cable Flannel Leggings,  Beige Catacomb Skull Knit Leggings & Distressed Knit Leggings
*Candydoll* Rocie Dress - Purple_Dark (Back Detail)






~Additional Style Info~

Hair: (Dernier Cri) Kira - Brown Shades
Skin: LAQ ~ Martina - 08 [Nougat] Glow skin 
Necklace: [MANDALA] Soul Necklace /Cream Gold 
Bangle R: [MANDALA] Pearl rain Bangle /Gold 
Bangle L: [MANDARA] Takara Bangle Dark wood A
Shoes: [PM] Baby T's Plain : Black
Poses: (marukin)

No comments:

Post a Comment