Friday, September 17, 2010

aDIVA Couture - Living In Germany Wearing aDIVA Couture....Mona Watching The Rain

aDIVA Couture - Living In Germany Wearing aDIVA Couture Mona Watching The Rain

This piece from aDIVA Couture definitely makes me feel like fall. The retro style mixed with autumnal textures and colors, gives me a sense of nostalgia. I don't know exactly why, since I wasn't even alive in that error, but anything fall related seems to evoke feelings of melancholy. Anyway, I really like this cute and sassy outfit. It is definitely a classic. You can find this and many other amazing creations at aDIVA Couturehttp://slurl.com/secondlife/Kings%20Plaza/85/244/24

~Additional Style Info~

Skin: [ATOMIC] Skin Faith_Caramel - Spicey
Hair: TRUTH Gigi - driftwood
Shoes: *GF* Platform Shoes "Rosette" -brown (subo gift)
Handbag: *YS&YS* Cala Saona Bag - Mompracem
Pose: (with love & squalor)

No comments:

Post a Comment