Wednesday, September 8, 2010

A Daily Dose of aDIVA Couture

I am fried from all the viewer changes and glitches that have come with it. I have a serious headache headache as result. *LOL*. Every time I log on, I have to cross my fingers hoping that I don't end up "ruthed" or without 3/4s of my inventory. On a lighter note, I wanted to make a quickie post of another one of AnneJoy Paine's amazing creations.Do yourself a favor and take a trip down to aDIVA Couture and check-out AnneJoy's brilliant new fall collection. This is just one of her examples. I even sent a limo to take you there:
http://slurl.com/secondlife/Kings%20Plaza/85/244/24



aDIVA Couture  DeeDee Floral Crochet Tunic - Fall Collection


 ~Additional Style Info ~

Skin: [ATOMIC] Skin Audri_Caramel - Stumble 2
Hair: TRUTH Trinity - coffee
Necklace: ZC : Karmuka necklace *wood gold* 
Earrings: [ glow ] studio Verona Earring
Bracelet L: :+*R*+: Panty Bracelet 
Bangles R: [} Jasha {] Spring Bangles - Right - (GreyBrown)
ShoesMaitreya Gold * Shanti Chocolate

No comments:

Post a Comment