Thursday, September 9, 2010

Looks Like [LeLutka] Today

[LeLutka]-BLAZIN dress/purple



What to wear to wear? Do you ever have one of those days when you feel like you having nothing to wear? I literally spent hours tearing apart my enormous inventory for the perfect debut outfit that would be featured in my first post for an incredible new blog called 'The SL Style Directory'. By the way, when I say enormous inventory, I am not joking. It's just about to top off at 100k items! Regardless, I still never have anything to wear! So, I thought that if this were a RL event, I would would play it safe and go with a classic designer piece like DKNY. In SL terms, this would translate to [LeLutka] and the 'BLAZIN' dress.  This gorgeous piece was created by designer Azufr3 Catteneo. I can't get over his expertly crafted prims, which flow effortlessly as a whole with each subtle movement. The shadow detail is on another level and am in awe at how well it was rendered. This dress is simply stunning and it is definitely one piece that will stay up-to-date for quite some time. And we all know how rare this is in SL, since things evolve at a much faster pace here.
Anyway let me stop my babbling. I really do believe I am babbling since I just had surgery and have been in a narcotic induced fog for the last few days. So please bear (Or is it bare? I can't remember)  with me. If you haven't been to [LeLutka] lately, or even been there at all, do yourself a favor and get your pixelated butt down there now. I sent a heavily air conditioned limo:  http://slurl.com/secondlife/LeLutka/247/128/23


~ Additional Style Info ~

Skin: [LeLutka]-LOLA_stan-makeup1(D Brows)
Hair: Maitreya Piper - Ash Blond
Head Band: LaGyo_love me or not silver
Necklace: ZC : Parnini Necklace *clear*
Bracelets: Zaara : Pallav clear bracelets
Shoes: [PM] Baby T's Plain : Silver
Poses: *EverGlow*

No comments:

Post a Comment