Thursday, September 16, 2010

Fashion Freaks Hunt & [Sassy Kitty]

The Fashion Freaks Hunt is here again and it is full of amazing designers with even more amazing creations, if you can find them. I was hoping to feature more items in my first post for the hunt, but I am unfortunately having major viewer issues. Obviously, I was an emerald user and the alternatives have a huge demand on their hand and are not yet up to speed. Either I constantly crash or I lose over half my inventory upon login. This can be very frustrating to anyone, especially a blogger. Anyway, I will stop complaining and show you what I have so far, which is on one design (there will be much more to come). It's from designer Kinu Mayako, whose store you may know as [Sassy Kitty Designs]. It's not just one outfit, but 2. Plus, it comes with an amazing pair of ankle boots and pearl necklace that would not rez for me :(. I would have liked to have shown it too, since it is gorgeous. Regardless, the rest is absolutely fabulous as well.

[Sassy Kitty Designs] Freaky Lamp Dress
[Sassy Kitty Designs] Freaky Lamp Corset Only

So, if you haven't started the hunt yet, the hunt starts at .:Shush:.. I will send you a limo both.


~Additional Style Info ~

Skin: [LeLutka]-LOLA_stan-makeup1(L Brows)hairbase
Hair: booN ZGO223 hair blonde 
Earrings: [MANDALA]Milky Way Earring/Black cat
Bangles: [MANDALA ] Pearl rain Bangle/Black
Poses: *EverGlow*

No comments:

Post a Comment