Monday, May 31, 2010

TGIF! (REPOST FROM Friday, May 27th, 2010

T


I don't know about you, but I am ecstatic that it is finally Friday and that the weekend is finally here. One of my favorite things about Friday are the great sales awaiting me here in SL. So after logging on and checking my NCs, I quickly slipped into something more comfortable - a favored "boardwalk tee" from "Action"and beloved jean mini from "Maitreya". I grabbed my beloved "Fifty Linden Friday" (aka FLF) list and headed on down to the first stop on my list, which was !lamb. To my great surprise, one of their hair styles that I have been eying - "Sour", was the FLF special. Suffice to say, I quickly grabbed both colors that they were advertising - "butter" and butterfinger". I quickly slipped on the hair in "butterfinger" and happily skipped out in my new free clogs from SAIKIN. I also could not resist wearing the very blogged about and very chunky jewelery put out by *LP* vs .::GARAGE::.. I definitely overdid the chunky accessories look in these pics, but it's Friday and I am feeling good.

~ STYLE CARD ~
Top: Action Womens Boardwalk Tee-Owl
Skirt: Maitreya -Cleo Jeans Skirt-Charcoal
Belt: {SMS} - Was Part of their "Jeans Mini Blue" skirt
Clogs: SAIKIN - clogs sabot sandal REST-Red (Freebie) **
Hair: !lamb - Sour-Butterfinger (FLF)
Necklace: *LP* vs .::GARAGE::. - Faster Necklace-Red
Bracelet: *LP* vs .::GARAGE::. - Faster Bracelet
Bangles: [}Jasha{] Spring Bangles-Grey/Brown
Lip Piercing: .:*LOULOU&CO*:. EPSILON Piercing
Earrings: *ByKay* Hoop Large-Silver (Freebie)
Skin: -Belleza- Alyson Deep Tan group gift (cleavage)
Tattoo: [ILAYA] - Star Tattoo (Freebie)
Eyes: Shine Silent Lucidity-Mardi Gras (Freebie)
EyeLashes: TF - SweptAway
Sim: Tableau
** I found these awesome clogs with help via the following Blog :

No comments:

Post a Comment