Monday, May 31, 2010

Lost Again and Looking Glam



As my Memorial Day weekend reached a fevered pitched, I found myself lost in a dark and bewitching sim, while searching for some new skins. I may have been lost, but at least I looked fabulous. You know, in I case I may need to be rescued or something. I am wearing my recently purchased dress from "Glam Affair" that was designed exclusively for "The Dressing Room". I love the simple a-line shape and empire waist that is accentuated by an eye-popping yellow paten leather belt. The bust of the dress is adorned with silver studs, which certainly give this dress some extra special appeal. This is definitely a nice addition to my continuously evolving little dark dress collection.
I was lucky that I remembered to bring my new gift tote from "COCO". It came equipped with my with my two basic essentials in case I get lost...Bottled water and an issue of Vogue. This could of held me for a couple of hours. This clear tote bag comes w/ a choice of two colors for the trim - the other is pink. It also comes with two different carrying positions-the shoulder or by hand. No matter what option you choose, it will certainly look adorable and will definitely compliment any casual outfit. Not bad for free group gift! Especially if you have a handbag addiction like I do. When you make you way down to "COCO", and I insist that you go immediately, be sure and take a look at cocoro Lemon's other amazing accessories and clothes. Ms. Lemon's rich textures and fine detailing are applied to all her creations, which make any of her pieces hard to pass up.
Well, just in case you were wondering, I did end up finding my skin store and lived happily ever after....Sort of....

~ STYLE CARD ~
Dress: -Glam Affair- Evelyn Dress Jacket (TDR)
Shoes: Maiteya Gold Esprit Black
Tote: *COCO* - ClearToteBag-Black (Group Gift)
Bangles R: [}Jasha{] Spring Bangles Black
Bangles L: ::JZ:: STUMBLEBUM Bangles - Antique Silver
Choker: *ByKay* Emma Choker (Smokey Quartz)
Earrings: thick. PacDude Earrings (Dollerbie)
Lip Piercing: .:*LOULOU&CO*:. EPSILON piercing
Hair: Exile - Claudia/Brown Sugar
Skin: -Belleza- Alyson Deep Tan Group Gift HB (Cleavage)
Eyelashes: TF - SweptAway
Poses: Glitterati
Sim: Bad Blood

No comments:

Post a Comment