Wednesday, May 26, 2010

CAN'T GET ENOUGH PLASTIK




Now I know the sale at The Plastik has been over since the weekend, but I have been having problems with my laptop. So please accept my sincere apologies for my untimely behavior or you can take it up with my laptop ::giggles:: Anyway, I definitely went a bit crazy at the 50L black sale at The Plastik, especially since my favorite shade is black and The Plastik is one of my favorite stores. I couldn't resist this little black dress number with finely hand drawn textures on the ruffles. Aikea Rieko has an amazing eye for detail. The black neck collar that I am wearing is also another Plastik creation. Even thought the sale may be over, I highly suggest to TP on down there and take a look at her high quality pieces and also the new skin line, which is to die for! Btw, don't forget to join their group and pick up one of their amazing group gifts.
I went up to the The Dressing Room to check out their new stock of designer goods. I found some fabulous accessories, amongst other things, which complimented this dress nicely. If you haven't been to The Dressing Room yet, I recommend you check it out soon. They have nice sampling of accessories and clothes that are made by SLs top designers exclusively for The Dressing Room. And, to top it all off, they are all sold at a generously discounted price.

~ STYLE CARD ~
Dress: [Plastik] - Friday-Tux
Collar: [Plastik] - Recluse Collar-Leatherblack/Rela
Boots: {Cherry} - Aura Ankle Boot
Hair: (Posh) - Push&Shove-Platinum (FLF)
Earrings: [glow] studio ~ ~ DeLyn ~ ~ LETTERS earrings-Black (TDR)
Bangles: [}Jasha{] - Spring Bangles (Left) -RavenSunset/ Spring Bangles (Right)-Black
Glasses: [glow] studio - Jackie.O-Black (TDR)
Lip Piercing: .:*LOULOU$CO*:. - Piercing ::EPSILON::
Eyes: [VS] - Realistic Eyes-01 (giftie)
Skin: LAQ - Tasha 06 [Nougat] Glow skin
Eyelashes: TF - Swept Away Eyelashes
Tattoo: [ILAYA] - Star Tattoo
Poses: *xoxo*, .::Poise::.
Pictures were taken at the Thibedeau Sim....

No comments:

Post a Comment