Sunday, May 30, 2010

I feel pretty ohhh so pretty



Ive been on the lookout for a full length sun dress but am always very wary with things that have alot of prim parts as they usually never fit me and im not the best at adjusting things. So when I saw this dress whilst on a visit to Zenith I thought I would chance it and give it a try. Im so glad I did as it fit perfectly and didnt need any adjusting Yay !!!. Could quite easily be paired with a nice pair of summer sandals for that casual look or even worn as a more formal gown, and it also comes in four colour options to suit all tastes.


~Style Card~

Skin -Mango - Yummeh Tan 69L Hump Day Skin
Hair -W&Y -New 9 type A (it does come with the hat)
Outfit - Zenith - Malaysia in Pink
Necklace - Garage - Gems Necklace - Group Gift

No comments:

Post a Comment