Sunday, February 17, 2013

Fell into a sea of grass and disappeared among the shady blades...

I apologize to everyone for my lack of posts. Unfortunately  I have had some serious RL family matters to attend to. I hope things will improve soon and then I can get back up to my normal lazy schedule. LOL. I really do not want to go into detail about what is going on, so I won't. I just hope things work-out out well over the few days. I will be under a lot of stress util then.
Anyway, in more uplifting news, I have a lot of gorgeous creations to show you! I am so excited that cocoro Lemon has been creating again. Her mesh is seriously amazing! Of course, since she has always been on of SL's best designers, I would expect no less. For this post, I wearing *COCO*'s latest 'CroppedSweater&Shirt'. This for me is the perfect layered top. I just adore the button-down blouse with a cropped sweater layered over it, is a definite wardrobe staple. I love to layer, but mesh makes it very difficult. I love mesh, but I also miss being able to layer with ease. So this top is nice alternative.
Aranel Ah, of*BOOM*, created an awesome line of over-sized mesh 'Norfolk Tweeds' pants. I love their relaxed, but still very classic feel.
I sure most have you seen me wear the limited edition 'Sophia' skin line from [PXL Creations], which was created for the 'Around The World' event. I know many people have been wondering if and when a full line will be released. Well, just so you know, a full line is in the works! It will made up of seven skintones (like FAITH and KATE) with many make-up options and released VERY soon! I am really excited about this, especially since 'Sophia' is my favorite [PXL] skin to date. The skin is hand painted with an extraordinary amount of detail. So, I could not help but show a sneak preview of one of the new make-ups. It is the sunkissed tone with peach-glossed lips. Hart really did a perfect job! However, until the full line is released, the limited edition 'Sophia' is available for purchase in the [PXL] mainstore.

*COCO*
*BOOM*
[PXL Creations]


COCO and BOOM
 *COCO*_CroppedSweater&Shirt(Beige) by cocoro Lemon *BOOM* Norfolk Tweeds (Smoke) by Aranel Ah
COCO and BOOM 2

PXL Sophia SK Peach Gloss Lip (coming soon)
 [PXL] SOPHIA SK PeachLips Glossy MEB by Hart Larsson 

~Style Info~
Eyes: IKON Eternal Eyes - Silver (ML) by Ikon Innovia
Liner: -Glam Affair- Couture Eyeliner 03 by Amberly Boccaccio
Lashes: Izzie's - Eyelashes v1.03 by Izzie Button
Skin: [PXL] SOPHIA SK PeachLips Glossy MEB by Hart Larsson (Sneak Preview)
Hair: TRUTH Virginie w/Roots - toast by Truth Hawks (NEW)
Earrings:  ..:: BenS Beauty ::.. Shiny Cross Earring by Snow Martiel (NEW)
Necklace:  ..:: BenS Beauty ::.. Shiny Cross Necklace by Snow Martiel (NEW)
Top: *COCO*_CroppedSweater&Shirt(Beige) by cocoro Lemon (NEW)
Pants: *BOOM* Norfolk Tweeds (Smoke) by Aranel Ah (NEW)
Belt: Leverocci - Crocodile_Thin_ Belt_SIZE-_Nero by Jin Elfan
Bag: Belgravia Totem Bag - Hand - Nero Crocodile by Jin Elfan
Ring: LaGyo_Chrub ring by Gyorgyna Larnia
Hands: Slink Mesh Hand Relax by Siddean Munro
Shoes: Maitreya  Radical Boots * Black by Onyx LeShelle
Poses: *Everglow* by Fanny Willis

No comments:

Post a Comment