Wednesday, February 13, 2013

All I see turns to brown, as the sun burns the ground

Giz Seorn, of GizzA,  has been releasing so many wonderful creations lately! Well, let's be honest, she always is! In fact, it is almost impossible for me to keep up with all her amazing collections. The quality of her designs are undeniably top notch. The combination of extremely realistic mesh rendering with awesome textures, make her clothes irresistible. One gorgeous example of her latest work, is the 'Hankie Dress'. The mesh is weighted perfectly and it flows flawlessly with my avatar. Not to mention the texture is absolute STUNNING! I really love the exotic feel of the oriental print.
Since I had this wonderful eastern print with a very sensual design, I decided to go for a more exotic look than I normally do (one of the things I adore most about SL, is the ability to change my whole look and ethnicity with a click of a button). I chose the India skin tone, from Glam Affair's Amberly skin line. I also decided to wear this fabulous straight hair style, called Reema, from Alice Project. Alice Demonia's all mesh hair is quickly becoming one of my all time favorite brands. I highly recommend checking her store out. It is under construction, but her best styles are there. To complete my look, I chose a new jewelry set and Collabor88 exclusive, called Khaleesi's Temptation, from Maxi Gossamer. This set also has an Eastern feel to it, so I felt it worked very nicely with the whole outfit. Plus, it is texture change too, so you can style it with just about any color you choose to wear.
OMG! I almost forgot! I am wearing the new DIVA stilettos from N-core!  These uber sexy new heels are all mesh and have this amazing new skin matching system (via HUD). Basically, you click on the HUD and a website opens up. On the website, you have several skin designers to choose from. You just click on the brand of skin of you are wearing and then the skin line. From there click on your skin tone and your feet are instantly matched to rest of your avatar. This is perfect for people like me, who HATE fussing around trying to get an exact match for their sculpted mesh/prim feet. I can not wait until more skin designers are added to the list.  I know uploading hundreds of skin designers, skin lines and skin tones, will be a HUGE project in itself. So I am sure it will be an ongoing process. However, I do hope PXL Skins will be added to the list soon (*hint hint*), since it is one of my favorite skin lines. Other than that, the rest of my favorite skins are there. Not to mention, the HUD is very easy to use even without the instant skin matching. I had no problem matching my PXL skins and it was very quick too. I can not tell you just how excited I am about N-core's new mesh creations and can not wait too see what they will come out with for future releases.
Please take a look at the pics and here are your LMs:

GizzA
-Glam Affair-
Alice Project
Collabor88
N-core


GizzA - Hankie Dress (close)

GizzA - Hankie Dress

Bilo and Glam Affair


Location: KoS 2
~Style Info~
Eyes: IKON Eternal Eyes - Silver (ML) by Ikon Innovia
Liner: -Glam Affair- Couture Eyeliner 03 by Amberly Boccaccio
Lashes: Izzie's - Eyelashes v1.03 by Izzie Button
Skin:  -Glam Affair- Amberly - India 07 D by aida Ewing (NEW)
Bindi: Bilo Bridal Bindi (Red) by Chandra Masala (NEW)
Hair:  *Alice Project* Reema [M] - Infinity by Alice Demonia
Dress: Gizza - Hankie Dress [Orient Rose] by Giz Seorn (NEW)
Earrings: MG -  Earrings - Khaleesi's Temptation - Earrings 1 by Maxi Gossamer (Avail @ C88)
Necklace: MG -  Necklace - Khaleesi's Temptation - Small by Maxi Gossamer (Avail @ C88)
Bangles L: MG -   Bracelet - Khaleesi's Temptation - Bracelet 1,2 and 3 by Maxi Gossamer (Avail @ C88)
Bangles R: MG -  Bracelet - Khaleesi's Temptation - Small - R by Maxi Gossamer (Avail @ C88)
Ring: (Yummy) Teardrop Gemstone Ring - Ruby by Polyester Partridge
Shoes: N-core  DIVA "Fatpack by Claire Messenger (NEW)
Poses: BENT! Various Poses by Catherine Fairport



No comments:

Post a Comment