Thursday, February 28, 2013

GREED!

I apologize for the massive delay in making this post. Unfortunately, my laptop was severely overheating and I needed to address the issue ASAP. I will have to bring it in again to the repair shop for another upgrade as well. Does this crap ever end? LOL!
 Anyway, I do have more exciting news... Gisele Mubble, of Fleshtone, created this AMAZING 'Mariah' dress for Limited Bazaar. It is available in two different lengths - an uber sexy mini and a stunning full length style. I am also seriously in love with the fact that the dress is yellow! Yellow is not a color I would wear in RL. I love neutral tones for my RL wardrobe. I do add a splash color with accessories though. So, whenever I see such fabulously bright colors in SL, I can not resist them! I am not sure if the dress is still available, since it is a limited item. I sincerely hope so. Once again, I sincerely apologize for this post being late and hope you can still grab this item.
Since I was in a bit of an ostentatious 'blonde' mood (note the awesome BIG hair from Vanity Hair), I felt that the 7Sins GREED gacha skin from [PXL Creations], was the perfect match! Just recently, Hart Larsson released a beautiful new series of gacha skins, which reflect each of the Seven Deadly Sins. The skins are based on his 'KATE' skin line and comes in the NAT(ural) skin tone (just in case you want to buy his lush or lolas tango appliers to go with this skin). I have to say, the detailing in this series is incredible, especially since they are gacha skins. I find that some gacha skins do not compare in quality to their regular skin lines. The skin's make-ups for this series are also neutral enough to be worn as an every day skin too. The skins are 100L per play, so I highly suggest that you get cute pixelated butt down to [PXL Creations] and try your luck!
Please take a look at the following pics and here are your LMs:

Fleshtone @ Euphoria
[PXL Creations]


Fleshtone  MariahTieNeckDress
Fleshtone :: MariahTieNeckDress by Gisele Mubble
[PXL] KATE NAT 7Sins GREED
[PXL] KATE NAT 7Sins GREED by Hart Larsson Vanity Hair:Visionaire-Vainille by Tabata Jewell

Location: Tableau
~Style Info~
Eyes: IKON Eternal Eyes - Silver (ML) by Ikon Innovia
Liner: -Glam Affair- Couture Eyeliner 03 by Amberly Boccaccio
Lashes: Izzie's - Eyelashes v1.03 by Izzie Button
Hair: Vanity Hair:Visionaire-Vainille by Tabata Jewell (partial rigged mesh) (NEW)
Skin: [PXL] KATE NAT 7Sins GREED by Hart Larsson (NEW)
Earrings:  ..:: BenS Beauty ::.. Wish Earrings Gold by Snow Martiel (mesh) (NEW)
Necklace: [glow] studio -Cascade Spike Necklace (gold)by Jocelyn Anatine
Dress: Fleshtone :: MariahTieNeckDress by Gisele Mubble (mesh) (avail for Limited Bazaar HERE)
Belt: _CandyDoll_ Spike Purple (Gold) Belt by Rebeca Dembo (mesh) (NEW)
Bracelet: LaGyo_Chic charms bracelet gold by Gyorgyna Larnia
Ring L: LaGyo_Bonbon ring gold L by Gyorgyna Larnia
Ring R: LaGyo_Lila ring by Gyorgyna Larnia
Clutch: Color.Me.H.O.F Mesh [Zanzi Clutch[Color Block 3] RARE by fashionboi Landar (mesh) (avail @ Arcade)
Poses: -.label motion.-  by Anne Dakun


No comments:

Post a Comment