Saturday, October 20, 2012

Isabella!


I am really tired, so my mind is not working too well. Please forgive me if I sound a bit retarded. Anyway, [InMonster] is a fairly new brand that is quickly gaining momentum in the SL fashion world. Inmost's fabulous designs and beautifully rendered mesh, make for irresistible couture. I could not help but feel like a princess in the latest 'Isabella' gown. The corset is rigged mesh an the gown is flexi. I don't think mesh has been able to replace the fullnes and flow that flexi provides in gowns. I am curious to see if there will be a way to recreate that motion and form using mesh. Regardless, I am truly love this creation that is adorned with a perfectly sculpted skull... just in time for Halloween.
Speaking of Halloween, [PXL] Skins has some lovely and exclusive Halloween 'Kate' gacha skins. I could not help but feature one of their 'Rare' Halloween gachas for this post. I hope you like.....

[InMonster]
[PXL] Skins

 
[inMonster] Isabella Dress
  [inMonster] Isabella Dress by inmost Resident
[PXL] KATE BUTTERFLY (Halloween gacha)(RARE)
[PXL] KATE BUTTERFLY (Halloween gacha)(rare) by Hart Larsson & TRUTH
Mayim w/Roots - night by Truth Hawks

~Style Info~
Eyes: IKON 'Sunrise' Eyes - Bleached Brown ML by Ikon Innovia
Lashes:Izzie's - Eyelashes v1.03 by Izzie Button
Mascara: *BOOM* Express Mascara (three coats) by Aranel Ah
Hair: TRUTH Mayim w/Roots - night by Truth Hawks (NEW)
Skin: [PXL] KATE BUTTERFLY (Halloween gacha)(rare) by Hart Larsson
Earrings: MG  Earrings - Raven Skull by Maxi Gossamer
Gloves: Baiastice_Aulou silk-midnight_Gloves by Sissy Pessoa
Gown: [inMonster] Isabella Dress by inmost Resident
Bracelets: (Yummy) Pearl Bracelet by Polyester Partridge
Poses: Del May - by Del May
 

No comments:

Post a Comment