Thursday, October 25, 2012

Autumn in New York


Autumn is at it's peak in NYC. This is truly the most beautiful time of year of in this area of the US. The cool air mixed with the vivid colors of the turning trees, signals a time where life starts to slow down a bit. Just before the wake of Holiday season. Not unlike the calm before a storm quickly approaches the sky. The feeling is more relaxed and rested, which is often reflected in the way we dress. Or at least the way I dress. It is finally cool enough to wear my favorite jeans and softest sweaters. My sleekest boots are also in order, as well as my other essential accessories. I have always strictly followed the rule that accessories make an outfit. You can turn ordinary jeans and a 'T' into a uber chic look quite easily. It is just a matter of wearing the right shoes, belt and handbag. Of course, nice jewelry never hurts either. I don't know why I am rambling like this, but it is my blog. Plus, not to many people actually read what people write anyway. It's the images that speak a thousand words.
So, how does this translate in SL? Well, I got these fabulous new 'Rise Skinny Jeans' from Maylee Oh of The Secret Store . I should have really waited to wear these jeans with a shorter top or bustier, in order to show of the gorgeous high waist and detailing. But, I just could not wait to wear them! I will definitely blog them again, so I can show it off. I paired them with my new favorite 'goto'
'Merino Wool Sweater' from Jin Elfan of Leverocci. This mesh sweater is just so yummy and gorgeous. It is the quintessential Fall sweater, at least in my opinion. I also wore the new '
Altai Boots' from Leverocci. These are the most fabulous mesh ankle boots of the Season. I love the beautifully textured leather that is adorned with perfectly polished buckles, Just so you know, the buckles and soles are color changeable via a texture-change HUD. I definitely LOVE that! I chose to wear the latest skin, 'FAITH', created by Hart Larsson of [PXL] Skins. Not only is this skin stunning, but it is also 25% off until 12 am SLT on Saturday the 27th of October. So, you better hurry-up and grab it fast! Just remember, you MUST be a [PXL] SKINS VIP GROUP MEMBER and purchase the skins in the VIP LOUNGE. THIS SALE IS ONLY APPLICABLE TO 'FAITH' SKINS AND 'FAITH' MAKE-UPS. I hope I covered everything correctly about the sale. If you have any questions, feel free to IM me 'inworld'. Here are your LMs and go SHOPPING!

The Secret Store
Leverocci
[PXL] Skins
 
Leverocci - Merino Wool Sweater_S_Chocolate & The Secret Store - Rise Skinny Jeans - Black Denim
 Leverocci - Merino Wool Sweater_Chocloate by Jin Elfan  & The Secret Store - Tube Knitted Scarf - Chocolate by Maylee Oh
Leverocci - Merino Wool Sweater_S_Chocolate & The Secret Store - Rise Skinny Jeans - Black Denim (close)


[PXL] FAITH SK & Exile Untouched-Cashmere
[PXL] FAITH SK NE LEB C1 by Hart Larsson & ::Exile:: Untouched:Cashmere by Kavar Cleanslate
 
 
Location: New York City SIN
~Style Info~
Eyes: IKON 'Sunrise' Eyes - White MLby Ikon Innovia
Lashes: Izzie's - Eyelashes v1.03 by Izzie Button
Mascara: *BOOM* Express Mascara (three coats) by Aranel Ah
Skin:[PXL] FAITH SK NE LEB C1 by Hart Larsson (25% Off For VIP Members)
Shadow:[PXL] FAITH SK Smokey Eyes by Hart Larsson (25% Off For VIP Members)
Lips:  [PXL] FAITH SK Rose Lips by Hart Larsson (25% Off For VIP Members)
Hair: ::Exile:: Untouched:Cashmere by Kavar Cleanslate (NEW)
Necklace (short):  LaGyo_Titiana earrings by Gyorgyna Larnia (avail @ TDR)
Necklace (long): Izzie's - Coffee Bean Necklace casual (mesh) by Izzie Button (avail @ FAIR)
Sweater: Leverocci - Merino Wool Sweater_Chocloate by Jin Elfan (NEW)
Tank: jane.femme.lace cami.bk raven [hi] by Janie Marlow
Jeans: The Secret Store - Tube Knitted Scarf - Chocolate by Maylee Oh (NEW)
Handbag: LUSE - Olympia Leather Clutch Bag - Brown/Gold by DavidReis (avail on Marketplace HERE(NEW)
Boots: Leverocci - Altai Boots_Chocolate by Jin Elfan (NEW)
Socks: I edited the prims from a pair of knee hi sock from Kyoot, so they would fit my ankles :p
Poses: Focus Poses by Carol King 

No comments:

Post a Comment