Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Jamie and Roza


There is more -Glam Affair- goodness to report! Well, some is new and some is not-so-new. I guess I will start with the 'not-so-new', since there are only a few more days to grab it. For this current cycle of FaMESHedAmberly Boccaccio created this gorgeous mini dress, called 'Jamie'. It is available in a ton of yummy colors and also comes in a plain or print version. For this post, I chose to wear the 'Jamie' patterned dress in black. aida Ewing also just released some special edition 'Roza' and 'Ginny' skins. It is called 'Roza and Ginny (The Dark Side)'. These are basically desaturated versions of each skin, ranging from light to dark. They are also adorned with stunning fantasy make-ups. Just in time for Halloween too! I strongly urge you to try on some on demos, since they all are lovely. You will get an idea of what they look like from the below pictures. I decided to wear one of the 'Roza' versions, since I am really in love with this skin right now.
Oh! One more thing! I am sure many of you know by now that I LOVE headpieces and hats! Well, Brutus Martinek (of PIDIDDLE) just released this seriously beautiful new 'Ceramic Flower Headpiece' for the My Attic event. It comes in a lot of brilliant colors and is a MUST have for anyone who adores headpieces like I do! Not to mention, there are a ton of other fabulous creations to be found at this event as well. So, let me stop my blabbering and give you some LMs:

-Glam Affair-
FaMESHed
My Attic

 
FaMESHED - Glam Affair - Jamie Pattern Black &  Glam Affair - Dark Side - Roza 07
  -Glam Affair- Jamie Pattern Black by Amberly Boccaccio
Glam Affair - Dark Side - Roza 07 A
-Glam Affair- Dark Side - Roza 07 A by aida Ewing &  PIDIDDLE - Ceramic Flower Headpiece - Hibiscus by Brutus Martinek

Location: Gehena Vampire Clan (Landscaped and Decorated by LouLou Tiechmann)
~Style Info~
Eyes: IKON 'Sunrise' Eyes - White MLby Ikon Innovia
Lashes: Izzie's - Eyelashes v1.03 by Izzie Button
Mascara: *BOOM* Express Mascara (three coats) by Aranel Ah
Eyeliner: -Glam Affair- Couture Eyeliner no.03 by Amberly Boccaccio (NEW)
Skin: -Glam Affair-  Dark Side - Roza 07 A by aida Ewing (NEW)
Hair: TRUTH Mindy - raven by Truth Hawks (NEW)
Headpiece: PIDIDDLE - Ceramic Flower Headpiece - Hibiscus by Brutus Martinek (avail @ My Attic)
Necklace: MG - Necklace - Black Widow Spider - Long by Maxi Gossamer (Limited Bazaar)
Dress: -Glam Affair- Jamie Pattern Black by Amberly Boccaccio (avail @ FaMESHed)
Tights: Izzie's - Tights blackby Izzie Button (NEW)
Shoes: N-core COQUETTE "Fatpack" by Claire Messenger
Poses: BENT! Various Poses by Catherine Fairport

No comments:

Post a Comment