Monday, July 11, 2011

"ODETTE"

I know this latest skin release, 'Odette' from the fabulous Lara Hurley, is a bit late. I am doing my best to catch-up with my back logged reviews, from when my laptop was dying. However, as they say, "better late than never". 'Odette' is also definitely one skin you can not pass-up. I was first charmed by this lovely work of art from Lara at the 'CH1C Annervisary' event. At that time, there was only one make-up, but I wore it as much as I could. I was trying to patiently wait for the full release of 'Odette'. Let's just say, the wait was well  worth it and I have been in awe ever since. Lara created the most perfect facial features with extra special attention to the lips. I think Lara's amazing lips have become her signature feature on all her skins. The body is "to-die-for". She renders the female physique with the perfect amount of muscle tone mixed with just the right amount of softness.
'Odette' comes in 11 regular make-ups and three eye shadow tatt layers for more versatility. She also comes with a cleavage layer and hairbase option. So, with that said, I think you just need to see the pics. I highly suggest running over to Lara Hurely, so you can try on a demo ASAP! I can't wait to see what Lara comes up with next! Here is your limo to Lara Hurleyhttp://slurl.com/secondlife/Magic%20Valley/198/199/23



Lara Hurley-OdetteTan - Blue - Pink
(Make-ups clockwise) Lara Hurley-Odette Tan - Blue, Bronzed, Colors, Pink, Nude, Natural & Green
Lara Hurley-Odette Tan - Purple - Smokey Eyeshadoq &Red Lips
(Make-ups clockwise) Lara Hurley-Odette Tan - Purple, Red, Smokey Eyes, Smokey Eyes - Red Lips, Eyeshadow3, Eyeshadow2 & Eyeshadow 1
Lara Hurley-OdetteTan - Cleavage Options
Lara Hurley-OdetteTan - Cleavage Options - Regular Cleavage & with Cleavage Tatt Layer
Lara Hurley-Odette Smokey Eyes -Tan FACE_011
Lara Hurley-Odette smokey eyes/ Tan
Lara Hurley-Odette Pink -Tan Full
Lara Hurley-Odette Pink/Tan (Full Body)
Lara Hurley-Odette Pink-Tan (Rear)
Lara Hurley-Odette Pink/Tan (Rear)

~ Additional Style Info ~

Eyes: FASHISM 'Sunrise' Eyes - Pale Grey (M) by Ikon Innovia 
Hair: [LeLutka]-LOOSE hair - Praline bu Thora Charron (Available @ Hair Fair 2011)
Lingerie: {mon tissu} Floral Lingerie - Black by Anouk Spot
Shoes: N-core COQUETTE "Fatpack" by Claire Messenger
Poses:  GLITTERATI by Katey Coppola

No comments:

Post a Comment