Wednesday, July 13, 2011

The Much Anticipated 'Amelie'

Whew! I think this may have been my longest post ever! Well, from start to finish I mean. *LOL* I am so in LOVE with the latest skin from -Glam Affiar-, aka 'Amelie', that I wanted to create the best possible pics as humanly possible. This human, as in me... Becuase, I know there are so many artists in SL, who are way more talented than I am. So, lets just say that I fussed A LOT!  I hope you like what you see. To be perfectly honest, the more I played around, the more I became infatuated with this skin! Aida Ewing is a such a gifted skin maker. I can't get over how luminous and perfectly shaded all the skin tones are. The facial features are created to make any shape gorgeous! Plus, you have got to love the make-up palette Aida used for this line. She grabbed shades from this seasons most popular colors trends. This would include: turquoise, amethyst, orange and even yellow. Somehow, Aida makes these brilliant colors work! They are the most lovely make-ups of this Summer. Now, I shouldn't even have to go on about the body, becuase it is so obviously beautiful! However, Aida hit nail on head with 'Amelie's' adeptly rendered neckline, stomach and legs. Absolutely STUNNING!
'Amelie' comes in 12 fabulous make-ups and also a 'clean' face. She comes in 5 luscious skin tones. You have a choice of 2 brow and hairbase options. Plus, you get 5 different brow shapes to choose from as well. You HAVE to go try a demo NOW! Here is your limo to -Glam Affair-http://slurl.com/secondlife/Beauty%20Avatar%20couture/163/134/24


-Glam Affair- Amelie MedTan - Bl 01 - 04
-Glam Affair- Amelie MedTan - Bl 01 -  04
-Glam Affair- Amelie MedTan - Bl 05-08
-Glam Affair- Amelie MedTan - Bl 05 -  08
-Glam Affair- Amelie MedTan - Bl 09-12
-Glam Affair- Amelie MedTan - Bl 09 -  12
-Glam Affair- Amelie Skin Tones Light -Dark - Clean
-Glam Affair- Amelie 'Clean"- Light, Natural, MedTan, Tan & Dark
-Glam Affair- Amelie (Full)
-Glam Affair- Light Bl- Clean, Tan - D 08, Natural - Bl 04,  MedTan - D 10 & Dark - D 05
-Glam Affair- Amelie Tan D 08 (Rear)
-Glam Affair- Amelie Tan - D 08 (rear)
-Glam Affair- Amelie MedTan Bl 07 (Face)
-Glam Affair- Amelie MedTan - D 07


~ Additional Style Info ~

Eyes: FASHISM 'Sunrise' Eyes - Pale Grey (M) by Ikon Innovia 
Hair: [e] Story- Brown 04 by Elika Tiramisu (@ Hair Fair 2011)
Shoes: N-core COQUETTE "Fatpack" by Claire Messenger
Light-
Hair: [e] Garden - blonde 02 by Elika Tiramisu
Lingerie: *BOOM* I Promise bra & panties (nude &cCream) by Aranel Ah
Natural-
Hair:  [e] With - Brown 04 by Elika Tiramisu
Lingerie: *BOOM* I Promise bra & panties (black and cotton candy) by Aranel Ah
MedTan-
Hair: [e] Falling - Red 05 by Elika Tiramisu (@ Hair Fair 2011)
Lingerie: {Mon Tissu} Floral Lingeire - Green by Anouk Spot
Tan-
Hair: [e] Story- Brown 08 by Elika Tiramisu (@ Hair Fair 2011)
Lingerie: {Mon Tissu} Floral Lingeire - Black by Anouk Spot
Dark-
Hair: [e] Follow - Black 04 by Elika Tiramisu (@ Hair Fair 2011)
Lingerie: {Mon Tissu} Floral Lingeire - Blueby Anouk Spot






No comments:

Post a Comment