Sunday, July 31, 2011

Blue Monday...


Once again, I have a post that I planned to have up last night. However, SL did not want to behave... I couldn't attach prims or rez. I was also crashing almost every time I would try to TP somewhere. Once I had finally managed to get everything together, my viewer kept freezing on me. So, it took me over 8 hrs to come up with 3 decent pics. Normally, this wouldn't even take 15 mins, unless I was playing around with windlights, different angles and  such... Oy! What made it worse it is that I have been meaning to post this amazing new jewelry set, from kyrha Bouscario of NHA!, for awhile now. Anyway, enough whining and on to the goods! These fabulous earrings and necklace, make up the 'Vanilla' set. There is also the equally fab matching 'Nasha' headband, which is sold separately. However, if you are going to grab the jewelry set, you simply must get this gorgeous headband too. kyrha prices her creations so reasonably (I think she should get a bit more, since she is so talented) that it would really be crime not to. NHA! is definitely one of my favorite stops for jewelry and I highly recommend that you check out all of kyrha's incredible creations. Here is your limo to NHA!http://slurl.com/secondlife/Larsson%20Estates%206/242/77/23
FYI: I am wearing the new LAQ skin, 'Jennie 2', and I LOVE it! You must grab a demo for this!


NHA Vanilla Set

NHA Vanilla Set 2

NHA! Vanilla Set 3



~ Additional Style Info ~

Hair: [e]  Charmed - Blonde 07 by Elika Tiramisu (NEW)
Skin: LAQ ~ Jennie2 [Peach] 05 by Mallory Cowen (NEW)
Eyes: FASHISM 'Sunrise' Eyes - Cool Silver (M) by Ikon Innovia
Bangles: ::je suis...grande::all color::bangles by Jula Merosi  (NEW)
Dress: Peqe - Roses/ Lily by Inex Hax
Pants: Kyoot - Eibo Trousers - White/Yellow by Saeya Nyanda (from Seasons Hunt)
Bag: [ glow ] studio - Bag full of flowers (gold) with pose
Shoes:Mstyle  RIVEA Pumps - Yellow Flowers by Mikee Mokeev
Poses: .synt. by Tart Quandry & Bent! by Catherine Fairport

No comments:

Post a Comment