Wednesday, July 27, 2011

250,000 miles on a clear night in June and I'm so lost without you ...


I was a slacker yesterday and took a day off from blogging. I guess I was feeling a bit overwhelmed and just lacking inspiration. How does one have so many amazing things to blog and not be inspired? It happens, but I still don't understand why.... However, since I am rather high strung and slightly neurotic (Hey! I'm from NY!), I managed to emerge from a very drowsy state and snap some pics in the middle of the night. I wasn't completely completely happy with the pics, but they were acceptable for posting... At least I think so...
Anyway, I do like to mix bits and pieces of one outfit with another. So, I decided to use this gorgeous print top, from the 'Overall Tropical' outfit, created by designer Luana Barzane of [Amarelo Manga]; pair it with these amazing new 'skinny pants' from Cattiva Vita of [CheerNo Femme];and use the fabulous belt that came with 'Overalls' too. And, to top off the whole look, I wore this lovely boho style 'Hara' jewelry set from Yula Finesmith of Finesmith Designs. FYI: The 'Hara Set' is only $10L for Finesmith group members. So you definitely do NOT want to pass that up! Now, with that all said, here are your limos:

[Amarelo Manga]: http://slurl.com/secondlife/Aloha%20Paradise%20Falls/105/191/24
[CheerNo Femme]: http://slurl.com/secondlife/CheerNo/119/186/31
Finesmithhttp://slurl.com/secondlife/GULF%20COAST/222/119/22


[Amarelo Manga] - Overall Tropical (top), Cheerno (skinny pants), & Finesmith - Hara
[Amarelo Manga] - Overall Tropical (Top) & [CheerNo Femme] AZALEE - Skinny Pants Ruby 
[Amarelo Manga] - Overall Tropical (top) & Finesmith - Hara
Finesmith Hara Set: Earrings & Necklace 

~ Additional Style Info ~

Skin: [PXL] GAIA SK SE MEB C1 by Hart Larsson
Lip Tatt: [PXL] GAIA SK Passion Lips (Tattoo) by Hart Larsson
Eyes:  FASHISM 'Sunrise' Eyes - Bronze (M) by Ikon Innovia
Hair 1st pic: [e] With- Brown 04 by Elika Tiramisu 
Hair 2nd pic: [e] Story - Brown 04 by Elika Tiramisu 
Bangle R: Finesmith Wild Bracelet by Yula Finesmith
Bracelet L: LaGyo_Chic charms bracelet gold by by Gyorgyna Larnia 
Belt: [ Amarelo Manga ] - Belt (2) Dark 3 (Gold/ Silver) - (Part of 'Overall Tropical' outfit) by Luana Barzane
Shoes: N-core CHIC "Fatpack" by Claire Messenger
Poses: .synt. by Tart Quandry 

No comments:

Post a Comment