Sunday, September 8, 2013

A Note To All Designers and Readers

I sincerely apologize for my lack of posts over the last month and half. I have been quite ill. In fact, it is an illness that I have been struggling with for awhile. At times, the symptoms become very severe. I just started yet another treatment plan. So far, it seems to be working well. I will be doing my best right now to get caught-up with my blog.Not only do I have a lot of incredible designs to show, but I am also trying to rework the content and format of my blog a bit. So, I can include mor skin reviews, more home and garden, focus on hair, more close-up features on accessories, etc.. I am open to all suggestions and feedback. I know my pics have been a bit crappy lately, since I think my graphic card is on it's way out. Please bear with me until I fix the problem. Thank you all for your continued support. I am sorry if I have disappointed anyone....

<33 p="">Lila