Monday, September 9, 2013

Beautiful, But Late

Do to health reasons and other RL stuff, I had not been around SL much for the last 6 weeks (give or take). So, suffice it to say, I was late meeting my deadline to post these pics for the August cycle of Collabor88 . However, since I had taken these pictures and I was so in love with all of August's creations, I figured I would post them anyway. I do believe that almost all the Collabor88 exclusives will be in the designer's mainstore. So, let me post these pics and credits really quick. Btw, aida Ewing's (of  -Glam Affair- ) new "Katya" skin that I am wearing is too gorgeous for words!

Beautiful and Late

Azure Electricteeth (of Tee*fy) and Marie Laurderson (Milk Motion) really went out of their way to create the most lovely 20's inspired clothes and accessories. 

Beautiful & Late - 2

Gyorgyna Larnia (of  LaGyo) also out did herself with here "Helen Necklace and Bangles" . 

Late & Beautiful - 3

All of the home decor items were amazing too. Isla Gealach of Cheeky Pea and Ewan Mureaux of Conspiracy Theory, collaborated on this fabulous art deco inspired "Beresford Vanity, Clock and Wall Light". The "Beresford Collection" also includes a bed, night stand, dresser and lamp in a choice of "Razzle" or "Dazzle" color palates.

Late & Beautiful - 4

I am also in love with this "Mission Armoire" by warehousefifteendesigns Resident of Apple FallM4ri1yn Magic of  ~Tableau Vivant~, made the brilliant "Stag Chair", which comes with a choice of 2 texture changing options - via script or via HUD. The wall mirrors, framed prints, and room are all part of the "Alders Living Room in Mahogany" from The Loft.  
I think I mentioned almost everything. I am so exhausted, so please forgive me if I missed anything. I list everything in the credits anyway....

~Style Card~
Eyes: IKON Ascension Eyes - Plum (ML) by Ikon Innovia
Lashes: [LeLutka]-2011 lashes/natur/touch me by Thora Charron
Skin:  -Glam Affair- Katya - Europa 02 A by aida Ewing  (from August C88)
Hair: !lamb. Zelda (Mesh) - Creme by Lamb Bellic (from August C88)
Necklace: LaGyo_Helen long necklace Gold - COMPLETE by Gyorgyna Larnia (from August C88)
Fur Coat: Tee*fy Faux Fur Coat Dark Brown XS by Azure Electricteeth (from August C88)
Top: Tee*fy Lillian Halter Top Creme  by Azure Electricteeth (from August C88)
Skirt: Tee*fy Florence Skirt Peach  by Azure Electricteeth (from August C88)
Bangles: LaGyo_Helen bangle Gold - COMPLETE by Gyorgyna Larnia (from August C88)
Bag: (Milk Motion) Perfume bottle bag - pose2 - nude by Marie Lauridsen
Shoes: (Milk Motion) Salome sandals  - nude by Marie Lauridsen
Poses: OMG! I forgot!
~Home Deco~
Room, Framed Artwork, Wall Mirrors, Round Tables: The Loft - Alders Living Room MahoganyThe Loft - Alders Living Room Mahogany by Colleen Desmoulins (from August C88)
Vanity: [CT] :CP: Beresford Vanity - Dazzle by Isla Gealach (from August C88)
Wall Lights: [CT] :CP: Beresford Wall Light by Ewan Mureaux (from August C88)
Vintage Picture Frames (on vanity) 1: Intrigue Co. - Heirloom Frame: Rectangle - Pink by intrigueco Resident (from August C88)
Vintage Picture Frames  (on vanity) 2: Intrigue Co. - Heirloom Frame: Square - Black by intrigueco Resident (from August C88)
Dress Form: Schadenfreude Antique Dress Form by by Allegory Malaprop 
Armoire: AF Mission Armoire (Antique) by warehousefifteendesigns Resident (from August C88)
Suitcase: .: Standby Inc. - Travelers Essentials 3 by Sho Kenin (from August C88)
Chair: ~Tableau Vivant~ Stag chair - FatPack (no hud) by M4ri1yn Magic (from August C88)






No comments:

Post a Comment