Thursday, September 5, 2013

Pretty Things

Ahh! Everything has been so crazy me this last month and half. I am sooooo behind! I am freaking!!! I know... Take DEEP BREATHS! For this post, I have a lot of gorgeous new releases. A stunning new skin from Shyla Diggs (of Belleza), called "Leila". You can tell she put a lot of hard work into this gorgeous creation, which is also an Arcade gacha exclusive! There are a total of 15 skins (3 RARES), which come in different make-ups and different tones, that you can win. Trust me, you will want all of them. Be sure to stay tuned for more posts featuring this fabulous skin.

Cheeky Pea - LpD - Belleza

This lovely 'Eri' dress that I am wearing is from Nevery Lorakeet of  *LpD*. I love he wispy flirty feel to this dress. It makes me feel that Summer is not yet over. 
I know you can't really see the details of my accessories. I may have to go back and fix this. Well, in the meantime, I am wearing these amazing new "IBIZA" wedges from Claire Messenger of N-core  Each part are of  the shoe can be customized via HUD. You have a different texture options for the wedge, sole, bow, logo, side, etc... Plus, they are also seriously cute!N-core  has released several new styles that I have you show you, so stay tuned!
The is wonderful "Embroidery Clutch" is from Larcoco Mathy of C'est la vie. I absolutely love the ornate details on this clutch. It is a L’accessoires  exclusive this month, so make sure you run and grab it before it is gone! It comes in 4 yummy exclusive colors and in limited quantities. 

Belleza & LaGyo for Arcade and TRUTH HAIR

Gyorgyna Larnia (of LaGyo) created a brilliant 'Baroque'collection for this round of The Arcade! In the above pictures, I am wearing her "Baroque Collier & Earrings" in gold. However, you will have to try your luck in order to grab this particular set. There are many different pieces you can win - Necklaces, earrings, clutches and even brows! They jewelry comes in 3 metals (gold, silver and black), the clutch comes in 8 colors, and the brows come in 3 t metal tones (gold, silver  and black). So, go grab them all!
I've been in a blonde mood lately. I love this recent release Truth Hawks, called "Lyma". I have to say that Truth's blonde's textures are perfect! I always have a hard time finding the right shade of blonde, as well as one that looks natural. All of Truth's blonde tones are perfect! So are his other tones too! 


OMG! I am in LOVE with this new "Port Isaac Pier Set" by Isla Gealach of Cheeky Pea! It feels so beautiful and serene. I love clean lines and light white washed colors. This set is a FaMESHed exclusive and you can choose from a PG or an ADULT set. 


I added some more Arcade exclusives to the mix as well...


So, with that said, here are your LMs!

Location: My Home
~Style Card~
Eyes: IKON Ascension Eyes - Apparition (ML) by Ikon Innovia
Lashes: [LeLutka]-2011 lashes/natur/touch me by Thora Charron
Skin: -Belleza-  Leila Arcade 6 by Shyla Diggs (avail @ The Arcade)
Hair: TRUTH HAIR Lyma [Roots] - LightBlondes04 by Truth Hawks (NEW)
Earrings: LaGyo_Baroque earring Gold by Gyorgyna Larnia (avail @ The Arcade)
Necklace: LaGyo_Baroque collier Gold by Gyorgyna Larnia  (avail @ The Arcade)
Dress: *LpD* - *Eri* Dress White (Mesh - Size XXS) by Nevery Lorakeet (NEW)
Bracelets: !:Lybra:! Taylor Pearls - Bracelett - White (L) by Lybra Rage  (avail @ L'accessoires)
Clutch: ::C'est la vie!:: Embroidery clutch(ivory)R hand-no pose/mesh by Larcoco Mathy  (avail @ L'accessoires)
Hand L: Slink (av) Elegant1   by Siddean Munro
Hand R: Slink (av) Casual by Siddean Munro
Hand Appliers: -Belleza-  Slink Hand Appliers Medium by Shyla Diggs
Shoes: N-core IBIZA "Fatpack" by Claire Messenger (NEW)
Pose: ZZANG by HushHushHush Resident
~Deco Card~
Pier: CP:  Port Isaac Pier Complete by Isla Gealach  (avail @ FaMESHed)
Sofa: CP: Port Isaac Sofa by Isla Gealach  (avail @ FaMESHed)
Plants: CP: Outdoor Movies Planter by Isla Gealach  
Rug: {what next} Greenwich Rug by Winter Thorn (NEW)
Clogs: [HANDverk]Clog.vines .by Daphne Klossovsky (avail @ The Arcade)
Cat: Schadenfreude Chibi Cat: Neckbone, First of His Name by Allegory Malaprop (avail @ The Arcade)
Books: -tb- Bon Voyage - Books by Julliette Westerburg (avail @ The Arcade)
Latte: .:Standby Inc. - CH Gatcha - Latte (Swirlies) by Sho Kenin (avail @ The Arcade)



No comments:

Post a Comment