Sunday, September 15, 2013

Glam Affair's Shanna for C88

I am still in catch-up in mode! Unfortunately, since I am THE MOST UNLUCKY person in the world (well, I do exaggerate a bit), my laptop has been overheating. So, I had to the following skin review in 2 parts. I snapped the first 6 skins before my laptop shutdown. In fear that it would shut down again, I decided to just snap 6 remaining pics. Normally, I would do a full re-take of all 12 images, since I prefer all the pics to be of the same angle position. I hope you do not mind.
Anyway, aida Ewing of -Glam Affair- introduced a beautiful new skin for this month's Collabor88! Her name is 'Shanna' and she is available in 12 different make-ups in the Europa skin tone. Actually, there are 13 make-ups, since a 'bare' skin option is included with each make-up. So, you are basically getting 2 gorgeous skins with several brow color options for a very nice price! This definitely one opportunity you do NOT want to miss!


Glam Affair - Shanna ( Europa ) 01-03

Glam Affair - Shanna ( Europa ) 04-06


Glam Affair - Shanna ( Europa ) 07-09

Glam Affair - Shanna ( Europa ) 10-12

'Shanna's' make-ups vary from more artistic avant garde type make-ups to fashion forward everyday make-ups. As always, aida's facial features are delicate with beautiful detailing. The body, also reflects aida's careful attention to details, with a nicely defined stomach, neckline and legs. 
I also have to announce that for grand re-opening of the Glam Affair SIM and Mainstore, aida has just released a couple new full skin lines, which are amazing! So, please stay tuned for upcoming posts featuring these fabulous new skins, as well.  

Glam Affair - Shanna ( Europa ) 05 (Black ) & PosESioN for L'accessoires

When I was putting together my look for the portrait shot, I really had no idea what I was going do. More, like, I had nothing really planned yet. I decided to go with a sleek modern look. I absolutely adore the 'Yoon' hair that I am wearing, which is from Morphine Janick of [monso].This sleek, short and chin length blunt cut looked so great with this skin and make-up. A new round of L'accessories is here again, so I could not help but add a couple of this month's exclusive limited edition items to the mix. Once such item, is this brilliant 'Osiris' head piece is from Dahriel Resident of  *PosESioN*. I also chose this wonderful 'Itzel Statement Necklace' from Gyorgyna Larnia of LaGyo. This necklace was a L'accessories exclusive last month, but it should be in the LaGyo Mainstore soon, if it is not already. 

Glam Affair - Shanna for C88 and *PosESioN* [Jewelry] Osiris & 22769 ~ [accessories] Seconds Clutch for l'accessoires and Emery and LaGyo

As far as the rest of my look goes, I wanted to follow suit with sleek black pieces. I had this uber chic 'Gatsby Dress' from sunami Beck of Emery. It was a Collabor88 exclusive last month, which I really had wanted to blog, but had ran out of time. Thankfully, since most of the Collabor88 designs can be found in the designer's Mainstore after the cycle is over, I can still post it. I seriously love the simple and elegant look to this dress. The clean lines, short hemline and amazing use of texture, make this dress irresistible. 
To top off  look, I added another September L'accessories exclusive, which is this sensational 'Seconds Clutch' in a wonderful brocade texture. This clutch was created by the talented Paco Pooley of 22769. It is available in a ton of yummy colors and a couple of different textures too.
So, with that said, here are your LMs and Credits:


~Style Info~
Pics 1-4 -
Eyes (Pics 1 & 2): IKON Ascension Eyes - Bronze (ML) by Ikon Innovia
Eyes (Pics 3& 4): IKON Ardent Eyes - Platinum (ML) by Ikon Innovia
Skin: -Glam Affair-  Shanna ( Europa ) 01 -12 by aida Ewing (avail @ C88)
Hair: [monso] My Hair - Yoon by Morphine Janick (Various Color Packs)
Necklace & Earrings (Pics 1 & 2):  ..:: BenS Beauty ::.. Ice Cream Necklace & Earrings by Snow Martiel
Necklace (Pics 3& 4): Glam Affair-  Vintage PeterPan Collar by Amberly Boccaccio (Various Colors)
Pics 5 & 6 -
Eyes: IKON Ardent Eyes - Platinum (ML) by Ikon Innovia
Skin: Glam Affair-  Shanna ( Europa ) 05 ( Black ) by aida Ewing (avail @ C88)
Liner: -Glam Affair- Couture Eyeliner 03 by Amberly Boccaccio
Hair: [monso] My Hair - Yoon/ Black Brown by Morphine Janick
Headpiece: *PosESioN* [Jewelry] Osiris - Black  by Dahriel Resident (avail @ L'accessoires)
Necklace: LaGyo_statement necklace 2 by Gyorgyna Larnia
Dress:  Emery - Dress Gatsby Black - XS by sunami Beck
Clutch: 22769 ~ [accessories] Seconds Clutch Brocade Black by Paco Pooley (avail @ L'accessoires)
Pose: Del May - by Del May 

No comments:

Post a Comment