Monday, June 3, 2013

Both Time and Space

This post is basically a continuation of my previous post, IKON Destiny Eyes. I think the title pretty much explains the main focus of the post - IKON's amazing Destiny eyes! For this entry, I wanted to focus on the fashion, which is not apparent in the previous one.
Giz Seorn of GizzA, just recently released this gorgeous mesh 'Jumper'. This creation is beautifully made, as all of Giz's creations are, and has a natural flow to it. I adore the chic, but relaxed feel to this jumper.The perfectly rendered texture adds to it's sense of movement. The 'Jumper' comes in a ton of colors. One especially nice feature of this creation, is that each jumper has a choice of two color options via HUD. I am wearing the brown 'Jumper', but the other HUD option is an Aqua tone. This is a yet another item to put on your Summer inventory list. Please do your self favor and head over to GizzA now and try on demo!

GizzA - Jumpsuit - Brown

In my previous post, IKON Destiny Eyes, I spoke about all the gorgeous jewelry I was wearing. In these images, you can see some of the additional items I spoke about. I mentioned that AvaGardner Kungler (of Kunglers) recently released a gorgeous new collection, called "Primavera". It is composed of brilliant necklaces and rings that have a very organic feel to them. Think of over-sized and bejeweled wild flowers and fruit flies. I know these may sound like strange elements for a jewelry collection, but they are extremely stunning! For this post, I wearing Ava's 'Khloris' necklace and ring set in golden .
I wanted to add some other jewels, so I chose creations from Caelan Hancroft's (of Cae) divine new mesh collection called "Kasbah"! I love the exotic feel of this lovely collection. Since I was already wearing Ava's (of Kunglers) exquisite 'Khloris' necklace and ring, I chose to wear Cae's 'Kasbah' earrings, ring and bracelet for a sense of completion.Yes! I love accessories! Especially jewelry! Just so you know, the 'Kasbah' set is texture change (via script), which is always a bonus! The 'Kasbah' set is a FaMESHed exclusive this month, so make sure you TP over there and check it out! Please remember to go to Kunglers Extra ASAP, in order to check-out the new 'Primavera' collection!

GizzA - Jumpsuit - Brown - 2

The new round of The Arcade Gacha Event has started and is well underway! Even though this is not an Arcade inspired post - Trust me, I have plenty of Arcade inspired blog entries and images on their way- I figured I would mention the wonderful creations I'm wearing from this incredible event anyway! I am wearing a 'Triple Pyramid Studs Leather Cuff' in nude that is from Sissy Pessoa of Baiastice. I am in love with these cuffs! They are edgy and classic at the same time. I am also wearing (Well, more like holding) another creation from Giz Seorn of Gizza. It is her 'Summer Bag' in daisy. Both of these accessories are most definitely worth trying your luck on. No matter which item(s) you win from the gacha machine, they are all gorgeous. Be sure to take a look at The Arcade Shopping Guide, so you can see all the fantastic items that the Arcade designer created, as well as all the color/textures/objects you have chance of winning!
Soooooo, with that said, here are your LMs:

IKON 

Location: Vespertine(Thank you Carol ♥)
~Style Info~
Eyes: IKON Destiny Eyes - Peach (ML) by Ikon Innovia (avail @ The Boutique) 
Lashes: Izzie's - Eyelashes v1.01 by Izzie Button
Liner: -Glam Affair- Couture Eyeliner 03 by Amberly Boccaccio
Hair: TRUTH HAIR Charlize - Browns01Fade by Truth Hawks (NEW)
Skin: Izzie's - Irene Skin natural DB by Izzie Button (NEW)
Eye Tattoo: Izzie's - Irene Eyeshadow autumn by Izzie Button (NEW)
Lip Tattoo: Izzie's - Lipstick rust by Izzie Button (NEW)
Moles: Izzie's -  Irene Moles (natural) by Izzie Button (NEW)
Earrings: Cae :: Kasbah :: Earrings by Caelan Hancroft (avail @ FaMESHed)
Necklace: (Kunglers Extra) Khloris - Golden necklace by AvaGardner Kungler (NEW)
Jumpsuit: Gizza - Jumpsuit [Brown - Aqua] by Giz Seorn (NEW)
Bracelet L: Cae :: Kasbah :: Bracelet (L) by Caelan Hancroft (avail @ FaMESHed)
Cuff R: Baiastice_Triple Piramid Studs Leather Cuff-nude- Right by Sissy Pessoa (avail @ The Arcade)
Ring L:(Kunglers Extra) Khloris - Golden ring by AvaGardner Kungler (NEW)
Ring R: Cae :: Kasbah :: Ring (R) by Caelan Hancroft (avail @ FaMESHed)
Hand L: Slink (av) Elegant1 by Siddean Munro
Hand R: Slink (av) Casual by Siddean Munro
Hand Appliers: Izzie's - Slink Hands Applier HUD by Izzie Button
Bag: Gizza - Summer Bag [Daisy] by Giz Seorn (avail @ The Arcade)
Shoes: Leverocci - Cadenza Wedges_Chocolate by Jin Elfan (NEW) (avail on MP HERE)
Pose 1: *Le Poppycock* by Olivia Lalonde
Pose 2: *EverGlow*  by Fanny Willis

No comments:

Post a Comment