Friday, May 31, 2013

IKON Destiny Eyes!

Due to the fact that I am slowest blogger on Earth, I don't usually do full reviews of anything. This is not because I do not want to, but because it literally takes me days to finish. LOL! However, I have done at least one full review of the items I love at one point or another. So, a review for IKON eyes was long overdue! Ikon Innovia won me over with his eyes back when they were called FASHISM. From the first time I tried them on, I never took them off! I am not a blogger who is loyal to just one designer, since I have so many favorites. However, 9 times out of 10, you can bet I am wearing Ikon's eyes. Actually, the percentage is higher then that. I have only made a few exceptions in the past, when it comes to blogging other eyes.
 It is really hard to choose a favorite collection or color of Ikon's eyes. Although, I have to admit both collections he has made for the 'The Boutique' event, are definitely in my top 5. These would include his 'Ardent' eyes and 'Destiny' eyes (pictured below). The 'Destiny' eyes are a Boutique exclusive this month. So you have until the 10th of June to grab them. If by chance you miss this cycle, they will be in the IKON mainstore after it is over.

IKON Destiny Eyes

Believe it or not, there are actually MORE eye colors to be found in this collection. I tried to show the best mixture of all the different hues available. These eyes are unbelievably realistic looking. Ikon has this amazing talent of mixing the perfect shades together. Whether they eyes are a pure color or a mix of contrasting tones, they are stunning! I also adore his reflection work in the cornea, which further enhances their sense of realism. It is absolutely IMPOSSIBLE to pick a favorite shade! It is a good thing I am not loyal to just one eye color. Well, maybe my life would be a little easier. But, I have to admit that I am partial to the 'peach' and 'storm'. But that is just today, it will probably change in a few days. LOL. So, what are you waiting for? Go to 'The Boutique' and try on so demos! You will fall in love! Please check-out the IKON mainstore as well!


IKON Destiny Eyes - Peach -Izzie's - Irene Skin natural DB & TRUTH HAIR Charlize - Browns01Fade

To top off my eye post, I chose some gorgeous new releases to show-off. I am wearing Izzie Button's  dazzling latest release. It is her 'Irene' skin. She comes in a zillion skin tones. Each skin tone comes with the following options: a mod/copy shape (I'm  am wearing my own), 11 eye tattoos, 12 lip tattoos, an eyeliner tattoo, a freckles tattoo, gloves for prim nails, a mole tattoo, 4 brow colors (embedded in skin), a cleavage option (embedded in skin) and a brow shape. Irene is beautifully rendered and comes with a ton of options. Izzie really caters to her customer's needs and for a very nice price! Please try on a demo ASAP!
Truth Hawks is back on track and creating more fabulous hair! I love this new short and sassy style, called "Charlize". This is the perfect style for the warmer weather that has come our way. Please be sure to TP over to the new TRUTH store and try on his latest releases!
Last, but definitely least! AvaGardner Kungler recently released a gorgeous new collection, called "Primavera". It is made up of brilliant necklaces and rings that have a very organic feel to them. Think of over-sized and bejeweled wild flowers and fruit flies. I know these may sound like strange elements for a jewelry collection, but they are extremely beautiful! For this post, I wearing Ava's 'Khloris' necklace in golden. I needed earrings, so I chose these awesome new earrings from Caelan Hancroft of Cae! These 'Kasbah' earrings are FaMESHed exclusive this month and are just too amazing for words! The metal and jewels are texture change too! Stay tuned for upcoming posts with the rest of the pieces from both of these amazing sets!
*** I know I made a ton of typos, but I am too tired (aka lazy) to do a thorough proof-read. I swear I can write!
So, here are your LMs:

 IKON

~Style Info~
Eyes: IKON Destiny Eyes - Peach (ML) by Ikon Innovia (avail @ The Boutique) 
Lashes: Izzie's - Eyelashes v1.01 by Izzie Button
Liner: -Glam Affair- Couture Eyeliner 03 by Amberly Boccaccio
Hair: TRUTH HAIR Charlize - Browns01Fade by Truth Hawks (NEW)
Skin: Izzie's - Irene Skin natural DB by Izzie Button (NEW)
Eye Tattoo: Izzie's - Irene Eyeshadow autumn by Izzie Button (NEW)
Lip Tattoo: Izzie's - Lipstick rust by Izzie Button (NEW)
Moles: Izzie's -  Irene Moles (natural) by Izzie Button (NEW)
Earrings: Cae :: Kasbah :: Earrings by Caelan Hancroft (avail @ FaMESHed)
Necklace: (Kunglers Extra) Khloris - Golden necklace by AvaGardner Kungler (NEW)

No comments:

Post a Comment