Saturday, June 15, 2013

Lavender

I guess this is pretty much a 'Look of The Day' type post. It is mix of amazing new releases and some fabulous not-so-new releases. The main inspiration for this post, is this gorgeous 'Formal Blazer' from the uber talented Jin Elfan of Belgravia/Leverocci. It is a fairly recent release and also an updated version of her former 'Sleek Blazer', which is sadly no longer available for sale. As always, Jin's textures are perfectly rendered and portray a huge amount of realism. The 'Formal Blazer' is an inventory MUST have! Speaking of Belgravia MUST haves, I am also wearing Jin's sublime 'Patent 120' pumps, which I have already written about in previous posts. Not only are these shoes beautiful, but they are made to be worn with Siddean Munro's (of Slink) rigged mesh feet in 'medium' height. It goes without saying that these are two more items that your SL wardrobe can NOT be with out!

Belgraiva and Belleza Mya WCF

One of my favorite things about classic blazers, is that they can be worn in so many ways. They can be worn with more classic and formal attire, or you can play them down with jeans and shorts. I obviously chose the latter. I have a tendency to show more formal looks, so I wanted wear something more casual. I decided to pair the blazer with these charming belted denim 'Scallop Shorts' from Toast Bard of (fashionably dead). I had been meaning to blog these amazing shorts for so time now. Toast is another one of SL's texturing geniuses, who makes the most stunningly hip clothes. The shorts were a Collabor88 exclusive a couple of months ago, but I am almost positive they are available her in mainstore by now. Please do yourself a favor and check-out all of her delightful creations.

Belgraiva- Belleza Mya WCF & Vanity Hair

I needed a top to complete my ensemble. As most of you know, I have a rather large inventory...to say the least! Sooo, I dove in frantically and tried on as many different styles as I could think of. I finally decided I wanted a bustier-like top. I had found this fantastic 'Dash Cropped Chain Bustier' from the talented Dakota Buck of Whippet & Buck. I had no idea I had even had these amazing bustiers in my inventory. Suffice it say, I could not resist putting them! Dakota Buck and Twiggy Whippet are two extremely brilliant creators and have played a huge part in SL fashion. I had not heard much news from them, as far as new releases go. So, I had to check to see if they were still selling their content. I am almost positive they are and sincerely hope they release some new items too!

-Belleza- Mya MED WCF & Vanity Hair -Vendetta-Brown

It is time again for another round of the 'Whore Couture Fair'. For this month, Shyla Diggs of -Belleza-, created a lovely and exclusive edition of 'Mya' for this event. She is available in all skin tones and just so pretty to look at. Please make sure you grab a demo!
I also chose to wear this alluring hair style from Tabata Jewell of Vanity Hair, called 'Vendetta'. I simply adore the coy and sexy side-part that partially covers one eye. It added just the right amount of innocent sensuality to my look.
Oh! I almost forgot the namesake of my whole post! Adorkable Peapod of Adorkable Poses, made these beautiful and clever poses for The Arcade. They are are called 'Gacha Blooms' and feature one of my all time favorite flowers as a prop - lavenders. There are ton of different poses that you can win, so make sure you get over to The Arcade to try your luck! 
With all that said, here are some LMs:


Location: Small Town Green
~Style Info~
Eyes: IKON Destiny Eyes - Skyfall (ML) by Ikon Innovia
Lashes: Izzie's - Eyelashes v1.01 by Izzie Button
Liner: -Glam Affair- Couture Eyeliner 03 by Amberly Boccaccio
Skin: -Belleza-  MED WCF by Shyla Diggs (avail @ WCF)
Freckles: -Glam Affair-   Cleo - Freckles 2 by aida Ewing (NEW)
Hair: Vanity Hair: Vendetta-Brown by Tabata Jewell
Necklace: MG Necklace - Cross of cordelia - Group All by Maxi Gossamer (avail @ C88)
Blazer: Belgravia Formal Blazer_Black by Jin Elfan (avail on MP HERE)
Bustier: W&B Dash Cropped Chain Bustier HAZE by Dakota Buck
Shorts: (fd) Scallop Shorts - XS Denim by Toast Bard
Bracelet R: Baiastice_Triple Skulls Leather Cuff-black- Right by Sissy Pessoa (avail @ The Arcade)
Hand L: Slink (av) Elegant1 by Siddean Munro
Hand R: Slink (av) Casual by Siddean Munro
Appliers: -Belleza-  Slink Hand Appliers SK by Shyla Diggs 
Nails: Izzie's - Slink Avatar Enhancement - FINGERNAILS (pastels) by Izzie Button
Bag: (fd) Heart Purse - Strapless (Black) by Toast Bard
Mesh Feet: Med Mesh Feet - S (Rigged) by Siddean Munro
Shoes: Belgravia Patent 120 Spikes_Black/Blackby Jin Elfan (NEW) (avail on MP HERE)
Poses: aDORKable Poses Gacha Blooms 4 & 7 by Adorkable Peapod (avail @ The Arcade)

No comments:

Post a Comment