Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Bad Reputation

The last few days my cable connection has been on and off. I wanted to show another close-up of the new 'Cleo' skin from -Glam Affair- , but time was not on my side. I will probably create one tomorrow and add to my Flickr and this post.
The look for the post was so easy to create. Nevery Lorakeet of*LpD*, created this amazing *Marina* set. It is a full ensemble that includes shorts, a jacket and a top! Usually I like to mix and match different designers, but I really fell love with adorable casual outfit. As always, Nevery's creations are all original and beautifully made. I highly suggest trying them on ASAP!

LpD- Marina Outfit Brown-Black

I mentioned earlier that I wearing the new 'Cleo' skin from the talented aida Ewing of -Glam Affair- . This skin is so fresh and gorgeous. Plus, it comes with every option you can imagine! You get so many different looks for your money, not to mention a lovely face and body! Try on a DEMO NOW!
I also chose to wear Kavar Cleanslate's of ::Exile::, latest release. It is called 'Bad Reputation' and she is fabulously short and wavy. I am also in LOVE with his new HUDs and textures. What more can a girl ask for?

LpD- Marina Outfit Brown-Black-2

So with that said, here are your LMs:


Location: Hazardous
~Style Info~
Eyes: IKON Destiny Eyes - Oak (ML) by Ikon Innovia
Lashes: Izzie's - Eyelashes v1.01 by Izzie Button
Liner: -Glam Affair- Couture Eyeliner 03 by Amberly Boccaccio
Skin: -Glam Affair-  Cleo -America - 04 B by aida Ewing (NEW)
Freckles: -Glam Affair-   Cleo - Freckles 2 by aida Ewing (NEW)
Hair: :;Exile::Bad Reputation:Naturals 2 HUD by Kavar Cleanslate (NEW)
Necklace: ..:: BenS Beauty ::.. Nidya Necklace Mix by Snow Martiel (NEW)
Outfit: *LpD* *Marina* Outfit Brown-Black by Nevery Lorakeet (NEW)
Bracelet L: LaGyo_Aiko bangle by Gyorgyna Larnia  (avail @ C88)
Ring L: LaGyo_Aiko ring by Gyorgyna Larnia (avail @ C88)
Hand L: Slink (av) Elegant1 by Siddean Munro
Hand R: Slink (av) Casual by Siddean Munro
Hand Appliers: -Glam Affair- Slink Hands Skin Appliers (America) 
Tote: ISON -  scout boho bag -right hand- (black) by Harry Hyx (NEW)
Shoes: Color.Me.H.O.F  Mesh [Vivian Platform[Black] by fashionboi Landar
Poses: oOo Poses  by Olaenka Chesnokov

No comments:

Post a Comment