Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Little LolaLola


Mila Tatham of *SoliDea FoliEs*, just recently released this stunning piece, called  'Little LolaLola'. This piece is beautifully made and also adds a bit of fantasy to your SL reality. Mila never disppoints with her fabulous eye for detail. Every creation of her's is a wearable work art. And, since I am a bit brain dead at the moment, I will give you a limo to her store. You simply must check-out her stunning designs!

*SoliDea FoliEs*


*SoliDea FoliEs* Little LolaLola / shirt by Mila Tatham

~ Style Card ~
Eyes:  IKON Utopia Eyes - Pale Gray (M) by Ikon Innovia (NEWish)
Skin: -Glam Affair - Vanity skin - Tone Med 01 by aida Ewing (from FoS, which is over :()
Lips: -Glam Affair - Vanity lips - 10 by aida Ewing (from FoS, which is over :()
Hair: (Paper Couture) Parted Hair Updo - Black & Tiny Top Bun - Black by Ava Lu
Earrings: LaGyo_Blanche earring black by Gyorgyna Larnia
Necklace:F I N E S M I T H -BEAUTIFUL SADNESS- NECKLACE by yula Finesmith
Bracelet R: LaGyo_Shield bangle silver/black by Gyorgyna Larnia
Bracelet L: F I N E S M I T H -BEAUTIFUL SADNESS- NECKLACE by yula Finesmith
Rings: LaGyo_Shield rings silver/black by Gyorgyna Larnia
Dress: *SoliDea FoliEs* Little LolaLola by Mila Tatham
Tights: Izzie's - Tights fishnet by Izzie Button
Shoes: N-core  COQUETTE Platform -Fatpack by Claire Messenger (NEW)
Pose: Del May by Del May

2 comments:

  1. I like this snap ... really : ) Thank you ^^
    Anley.P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww! I am so happy you like it! Your SIM is AMAZING and so inspiring. Thank you <333

    ReplyDelete