Monday, March 5, 2012

Out of Control


I am a bit shaky at the moment. These last few weeks have been BADDDDDD!!! And if that is not enough, I just got some more awful news. I feel sick and what to cry, but I just can't move. And, when I should be convalescing, I am still determined to post pics which should have been blogged yesterday. They were ready yesterday, but I guess life was getting in the way again. So, let me stop my whining and talk about my 'Look'. which is mostly comprised of very recent releases It all started with this amazing hair from Sebastien Aries of [Shag]. This hair is just too incredible words! Sebastien really outdid himself with this style (aka Pussy Galore). Normally, you see me in light browns and dark blonde tones, but this red was just screaming "WEAR ME"! Now, unfortunately, this was a Project Themeory exclusive, but I am sure you can buy the regular colors and packs in the stores. And, if you can't yet, I am almost positive you will be. I mean, it would be shame to limit this hair to just one weekend.
Speaking of weekend deals, we have a brilliant new mesh design from Maylee Oh of 'The Secret Store'. The 'Shortest Blazer', which was a 'Lazy Sunday' exclusive,  is the perfect Spring staple and I am sure there are more to come. After a brief break, Maylee Oh has started creating again. I am hoping to see a beautiful 'Spring Collection' from her, so I will keep my fingers crossed for that!
I have another amazing headpiece from Gyorgyna Larnia of LaGyo. This unique piece is called 'Taxidermy' and can be found at EPOCH Legends. Gyo also just released a gorgeous new rigged mesh mini, called 'Kaleidoscope'. It comes in 6 color/textures and in 4 different sizes. Make sure you try on a demo before buying!!! I think I covered most of what I am wearing, so check-out the pic and here are your limos:

[Shag].
The Secret Store
EPOCH Legends
LaGyo



~Style Info~
Eyes: IKON Utopia Eyes - Pale Gray (M) by Ikon Innovia (NEWish)
Skin: Izzie's - Bonita Skin sk LB by Izzie Button (NEWish)
Make-up: Izzie's - Bonita Eyeshadow black by Izzie Button (NEWish)
Hair: [Shag] - Pussy Galore (roots) - afterglow by Sebastien Aries
Headpiece: LaGyo_Taxidermy headpiece by Gyorgyna Larnia (avail @ EPOCH Legends)
Necklace: LaGyo_Wild necklace by Gyorgyna Larnia (avail @ TDR)
Necklace 2: undefined lilies - holly is manifold (silver/pink) chest by Liliana Barrs
Jacket: The Secret Store - Shortest Blazer - Sodalite Blue by Maylee Oh
Shirt: -=UZURI=- Inama Top (Charcoal) by Bella Bombast
Skirt: LG Femme_Kaleidoscope skirt b&w by Gyorgyna Larnia (NEW)
Bracelets: *League* Wanderer Braceletby Nena Janus
Ring L: LaGyo_Popillia ring silver emerald by Gyorgyna Larnia
Ring R: LaGyo_Adele ring by Gyorgyna Larnia
Stockings: .: vive9 :. Sheer Tights in Black by Sanya Bilavi

No comments:

Post a Comment