Thursday, March 29, 2012

In The Flesh...

I hate being so behind, because my pics always looks like crap. I always get a brain blockage when I am pressed for time and nothing seems to work. I also feel bad, because a good a friend of mine happily volunteered her services to find the perfect place to take my pictures. I agreed in a very grumpy manner, not because of her, but because I just was feeling down and lacking confidence. She did find the cutest location, but because of possible post processing issues, I chose another space in this wonderful SIM. And, even if I didn't show it at the time, I sincerely appreciate all her help and positive energy.
Anyway, speaking of late and seriously behind, this post is wayyyyyyyy overdue. It is from Fleshtone's latest big release, which is AMAZING! It also includes new hair from Truth Hawks. And more of the fabulous new skin release, called 'Kae', from Lara Hurley.
FYI: I am praying I will get caught-up on all my skin reviews over the weekend. That is, connection withstanding. Anyway, please check-out the pics and here are your limos:

Fleshtone
Lara Hurley Skins
TRUTH 

Fleshtone:: Fleshtone::OstrichTrench  - Black by Gisele Mubble

Lara Hurley-Kae brown/Tan by Lara HurleyTRUTH  Savina w/Roots (Mesh) - fudge by Truth Hawk

Location: Mysterious Wave
~ Style Card ~
Eyes: IKON Utopia Eyes - Pale Gray (M) by Ikon Innovia
Hair: TRUTH  Savina w/Roots (Mesh) - fudge by Truth Hawks (NEW)
Skin: Lara Hurley-Kae brown/Tan by Lara Hurley (NEW)
Hat: Leverocci - SS12 Field Hat_Leather_Nero by Jin Elfan (NEW)
Earrings: Izzie's - Onyx Stone Earrings by Izzie Button
Necklace: Izzie's - Onyx Stone Necklace by Izzie Button
Long Necklace: [ glow ] Necklace Amelie pearl by Anemysk Karu
Dress: Fleshtone:: Fleshtone::OstrichTrench  - Black by Gisele Mubble
Bracelet: Fleshtone:: Vanity Studded Cuffs The Fleshtone Team
Ring: LaGyo_Adele Ring by Gyorgyna Larnia
Bag:Fleshtone:: TheSquare.0[Black] by The Fleshtone Team
Shoes: Mstyle RIVEA Pumps - Black by Mikee Mokeev
Poses: Bent! by Cat Fairport and *Everglow* by Fanny Willis

No comments:

Post a Comment