Saturday, August 28, 2010

Cosmic Tights From Hyper Culture





HC (from lerft to right): Cosmic Tights - Tartans, Retro Star, Punk Journal, Palms, Sketch & Spaced
HC (from lerft to right): Cosmic Tights - Grunge FloWrap, Chrome, Candy Circle, Artistic, Equate & Iced

I always get excited when Christensia Parkin releases something new for Hyper Culture, since it's always something I really love. This holds true for Christensia's latest set of tights, which are adequately called, 'Cosmic Tights'.  Like so many of Christensia's other designs, these pieces come in the rich and vibrant textures that are also perfect for the upcoming fall season. The tights come in 12 different colors/patterns which are all equally gorgeous and unique in their own way. I really could not pick a favorite pattern, since they are all fabulous. So if you are anything like me, I would just buy them all. I sense these are going to be a major staple for my fall wardrobe. Thank you Christensia! Anyway, Let me stop my rambling, while you go down to Hyper Culture to see these for yourself. The limo is waiting: http://slurl.com/secondlife/SLeek/129/97/22

~ Additional Style Info~

Skin: [LeLutka]-LOLA_stan-makeup1(L Brows)
Hair: TRUTH Evangeline - barley
Eyes: ::UH:: Frozen eye (gift07-M-Type:A)
Necklace: MIEL GIA NECKLACE
Bangles: [MANDALA]TAKARA Bangle/metal white/B
Top: [ATOMIC] Love Affair - Soot
Shoes: [PM] Baby T's Plain : Black
Poses: (marukin) & (with love & squalor)

No comments:

Post a Comment