Tuesday, August 24, 2010

LOTD 8.24.10!

Okay, I know this is isn't a new release or anything, but I was taking inventory of my massive inventory (90K now! *hides head in shame*) and I forgot I had bought this amazing outfit from Indyra Originals. I have always loved Indyra Seigo mix of progressive designs mixed in with more exotic and  traditional Indian fashion. Indyra is truly one of SL's greatest contributors to fashion. So, this is my LOTD ('Look Of The Day').....

Indyra Originals: Vanidad: Mocha



~ Additional Style Info ~

Skin: [LeLutka]-LOLA_stan-makeup1(D Brows)
HairMaitreya Piper - Ash Blond
Eyes::UH:: Frozen eye (gift07-M-Type:A)
Necklace: ZC : Karmuka necklace *wood gold*
Bangles: ZC : Patra gold bracelet *amber* (
Earrings: ZC : Sarayi wood hoops *gold*
Shoes: Maitreya Gold * Esprit-Xtd All Colors
Pose: (marukin) Panty Raid Horst

No comments:

Post a Comment