Tuesday, August 17, 2010

New Cuteness from \\Le' Boom//

Hello Sunshine

While finishing the ZombiePopcorn hunt today I stumbled across a new super cute store! This store called \\Le' Boom//. Immediately upon entering the store, I was drawn to their products. The photography in the store is eye catching and the clothing and hair is super cute to match! I bought a few things to take home with me and just my luck the owner was in the store as well! I spoke with Lacie Stormcrow, \\Le' Boom//'s owner, she was super nice and even gave me her new hair which I absolutely fell in love with! These two hair styles were just released today! Featured above is \\Le' Boom// Kasey Hair in Blonde. This hairstyle is perfect for those upcoming fall months! I couldn't resist putting on my favorite sweater from KiiToS with this hair, they matched together perfectly! Although this hair could pretty much go with any outfit!

What's the Story, Morning Glory.
The second new hair is called \\Le' Boom// Trixie Hair, shown above in Platinum. This hair is you can either dress up with or dress down with. The best thing about it is it can go both ways! I love the little "poof" and the pony tail. It's super cute and well being a Jersey girl, it gives me a little Jersey Pride to wear it! (hahaha, sorry I couldn't resist!) But if you are looking for some cute and fun hairstyles & clothing definitely stop by \\Le' Boom// on your next shopping spree!

Additional Styling Info:
Outfit one:

pose - (with love & squalor) castro dies

hair - \\Le' Boom// Kasey Hair - Blonde *NEW*

sweater - +KiiToS!! Lentotahti+ Long Knit Gown *Black*

shirt - Mustache - Pocket V-Neck - White

jeans - fri.day - Iunno Jeans (dark wash) - skinny

flats - fri.day - basic flats black


Outfit Two:

pose - (with love & squalor) chaka demus

hair - //Le' boom// - Trixie Hair - Platinum *NEW*

dress - fri.day - spring.bloom dress (dew)

shoes - maitreya gold - shanti black

No comments:

Post a Comment