Tuesday, August 24, 2010

New Release From N!CO!

N!CO Black Sheer Set
N!CO Black Sheer Set

I know this new release from Noreia Owen is not so new anymore, but things have been a bit nuts over at 'Demented Divas HQ'. My long time co-author, Kierra Delwwod, is on leave from SL due to important RL issues. And Aurora has her own business, as well Mac issues. Plus, I have been feeling under-the weather and am slowly making a recovery. I guess it really does pour when it rains. *LOL* Anyway, on to the good stuff. Once again, Noreia released another amazing outfit that not only comes with a shirt and pants, but a gorgeous beaded necklace and scarf. One of the things I love most about Noreia's designs is that she thinks the whole outfit through and supplies the buyer with everything they need to style the outfit. I have said this before and I will this say it again,  this saves me a lot of time by keeping me from having to dig through my HUGE inventory to find accessories to complete the outfit. Who can not love that? Noreia, as usual, created an original designs with explicit detailing that I have come to love so much. I can only wonder what she will come out with next. This design is more casual, so I bet she has something super imaginative and brilliant up her sleeves. I guess we will just have to wait and see. Okay, I will stop rambling now, so you can check out Noriea's awesome designs at her brand new store. The limo is waiting to take you to N1COhttp://slurl.com/secondlife/Naenia/46/212/34


~ Additional Style Info ~

Skin: [LeLutka]-LOLA_stan-makeup1(D Brows)
Hair: Maitreya Piper - Natural Blond
Eyes: ::UH:: Frozen eye (gift07-M-Type:A)
Earrings: *YS&YS* Pearls Earrings Nite (silv)
Bangles: *YS&YS* Bangle 01 & 02 SilvBlack
Shoes: *REDGRAVE* 1b Madonna Heels -Black&Silver

No comments:

Post a Comment