Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Uk Couture




I know it's summer, but these outfits from "UK Couture" gave us very autumn-like feel. I know it's hard to imagine it's autumn when I am writing this post in 90 degree weather, but one can dream... To further the feel of the season, Kierra and I took a trip to the sim "Pixel Dreams", which is one of the most magical places I have found in SL as yet.
In the top picture, I am wearing a crisp white blouse with beautifully sculpted collar and sleeves. The top is paired with some rough and torn textured jeans, which are perfect for that autumn walk through the fields. The set is complimented with a very well designed black leather belt. I usually have a problem with sizing in regard to most of the belts that I find in SL. They are always too big and never shrink quite small enough. I had to make absolutely no adjustments with this belt, which was definitely nice surprise. If you need to make it larger, I do believe there is a resize option built into the belt.
In the bottom two pictures, Kierra is a wearing a gorgeous and sexy jacket, which drapes the body beautifully. The detailing is really quite exquisite. The jacket comes with daring pair of low cut jeans, which hugs the curves of any woman's body just the right way. UK Couture is a new found gem for me and I am very impressed by their high quality designs and easy fit. So, if you haven't been to UK Couture yet, or at least in awhile, please do yourself a favor and take the limo provided to see their latest releases.


~ STYLE CARD ~

Lila (Top)
Outfit: UK Couture - Empress 2 Couture
Hair: fri.day - Marie- Thoughtful Brown
Necklace: TIK TOK - Magic Necklace-black
Bangles: [}Jasha{] - Spring Bangles-Black
Lip Piercing: .:*LOULOU&CO*:. EPSILON Piercing
Skin: LAQ - Martina-01 [Nougat] Glow Skin
Ankle Boots: {Cherry} Aura Ankle Boots

Kierra (Bottom)
Outfit: UK Couture - Imperial Couture
Hair: TRUTH - Lourdes-Burgandy
Skin: -Belleza- Jesse Deep Tan
Boots: *League* - Sinaed Boots-Tan
Eyes: ::Exodi:: - Zbilja v2.0-Deep Ocean Blue
Tattoo: ::dEVOL:: - Flower Tat

No comments:

Post a Comment