Saturday, June 12, 2010

Themory Goes Boho!





Yay! Boho is probably my favorite thus far for "Project Themory". I just can't seem to get enough of these light and wispy bohemian skirts and dresses for summer. I guess I am just trying to embrace my inner flower child, which is rare for a native New Yorker. I have been yearning for bare feet on soft grass as opposed to high heels on concrete. Now, don't get me wrong, I would never trade in my "Loubs" for anything...except maybe for more of them. So if I Lila can't get to forest and streams, Lila will bring in to her in SL.
I am fully aware that you can't quite see what I am wearing in the top picture, but I can assure you it is a very happy find from "Happy Finds". They really went all out for "Project Themory" this week with quite a few different choices for the "BoHo" theme. I, of course, bought all of them.... But I chose to wear the "Artistic Sessions Dress". I just love it's peacock colored swirls, which have Pucci-esque feel, that twirl with every move.
In the bottom picture, I am wearing one of my new favorite finds, "Boho Love", from "Tyranny Designs". I love the cute little tan tank paired with the huge prairie skirt fastened a with a huge leather belt. This is truly reminiscent of the 60's and I an loving it.
Well, I am a bit blogged out for the day, so I am just going to tune in and drop out or something like that....*LOL*

~ Additional Style Info ~

Hair: TRUTH - BoHo-Driftwood
Skin: -Belleza- Alyson Deep Tan Group Gift (Cleavage)
Jewelry Set: Mariposa - Acat-Color1
Bangles: [MANDALA] - TAKARA Bangle-Metal/White
Lip Piecing: .:*LOULOU&CO*:. EPSILON Piercing
Bare Feet: *ByKay* - "Sam" Bare Feet
Eyes: Poetic Colors - Cosmic Dream
Eyelashes: TF - SweptAway!
POSES: VIVAPOSES

No comments:

Post a Comment