Thursday, June 17, 2010

REDGRAVE!!

Lila (pics 1&2): Redgrave - Wrap Top-Black, Classic Bermudas-White, Madonna Heels-Brown

Kierra (pics 3&4): Redgrave - Cardigan Fur-Black, Jean Mini-Skirt-Blue, London Heels-Black

Close-up of shoes: Redgrave- London Heel-Caramel and Petrol (first 2 pics), Madonna Heel-Black/Silver Zipper and Nacre/Gold Zipper (last 2 pics)

This was a particularly enjoyable review to do, since I have always been a big fan of Emilia Redgrave and new found fan of "Redgrave" shoe designer,Viola Leigh. I'll talk more about her shoes in a bit. I originally associated Emilia Redgrave with her extremely high quality and realistic skins. It wasn't until fairly recently that I started to take notice of her amazing clothes. From a bit of "Haute Couture" to some absolutely fabulous casual wear, Emilia does it all. Her designs are feminine and flirty, and her explicit eye for detail shines through in all her designs.
In the top 2 pictures, I am wearing Emilia's "Wrap Top" and "Classic Bermudas". This, to me, is the quintessential summer outfit. I just love the sexy linen top that feels as cool as it looks. Emilia's hand drawn texture gives this piece extra dimension and realism. I paired the top with theses fab bermudas. Their gauzy pattern and sculpted cuffs, just fit one's body to a "T".
In pictures 3 and 4, Kierra is wearing the "Cardigan Fur" and the "Jean Mini-Skirt". Once again, Emilia manges to create another sexy top, without it being garish. The silky fabric, trimmed with fur, is absolutely scrumptious. And I just adore classic mini, which is the perfect length. One of my main issues with jean mini-skirts in SL, is the length. They are either waaayyyyy too short or a bit too long. This skirt is just right. Thank you Emila!
Last but definitely not least, are the shoes that are showcased in the 5th and bottom picture! Viola Leigh is one very talented designer with an acute sense of structure and design. I am wearing the "Madonna" heels , which is more of bootie. Viola's extremely accurate use of detail just floors me. The shoe is made up of a refined shiny texture, which come in 5 yummy colors, and an intricate zippered trim (comes with a gold and silver option). These are definitely my new favorite shoes! Thank you Viola!
Kierra is wearing the "London" heels. OMG! Talk about sexy stilettos! Once again, you can see how Viola's talented use of texture and detail, make one very authentic and original shoe.
Now since I know you want at least one or all these items right away, I will send you the limo to get to Redgrave:

~ Additional Style Info ~

Lila (Pics 1&2)

Hair: fri.day - Kate-Thoughtful Brown
Skin: Laq - Martina-07 [Nougat] Glow skin
Cleavage Enhancer: Laq - Cleavage Enhancer v2 [Nougat]
Necklace: ZC - Parnini Necklace-Clear
Earrings: ZC - Kaya Onyx Earrings-Silver
Bracelets (L): Zaara - Pallav Clear bracelet
Bracelets (R): ZC - Patra - Silver Bracelet *Clear*
Eyes: Poetic Colors - Cosmic Dreams
Eyelashes: TF - SweptAway!

Kierra (Pics 3&4)

Hair: fri.day -Deena-Thoughtful Brown
Skin: Laq - Jessica [Peach] Glow skin
Ring: [glow]- I'm Ur Present Red Ring

Vanity Set and Poses: VIVAPOSES

No comments:

Post a Comment