Wednesday, June 9, 2010

London Calling


I have been going through a retro 60's phase as of late. So on one of many trips to "Pink Outfitters", I found this great tube dress. The cinched waist paired with the leggings gives the outfit a more modern feel. I have always loved London Dailey's uses of textures and classic designs. This is yet another amazing piece that is now added to my ever expanding collection.
Now nothing says "early sixties"like the "beehive hairstyle" does. This is exactly what "Tina", Truth Hawks's latest release, reminds me of. Even though I had previously blogged this hairstyle, I felt it deserved another mention. I love how Truth's signature hair texture is so so soft and fluid and not stiff and static, like I find with so many hairstyles in SL.
Anyway, RL has been crazy and is calling, so I will stop running on.....

~ STYLE CARD ~

Dress: [Pink] - Uptown Tube Dress-White
Tights: [Pink] - Shimmer Tights-Black
Hair: TRUTH -Tina - Night
Necklace: .:MALT:. - Lovable Necklace
Bangles (R): [}Jasha{] - Spring Bangles-Black
Bangles (L): [PACADI] - Tribal Bangles [07]
Earrings: [glow] - Orcan Earrings-Silver
Lip Piercing: .:*LOULOLU&CO*:. EPSILON Piercing
Skin: LAQ - Martina 02 [Nougat] Glow skin
Bag: [PACADI] - Tike Bag R [midnight] filled
Ankle Boots: {Cherry} - Aura Ankle Boots
Sunglasses: /artilleri/ - greta-blck

No comments:

Post a Comment