Saturday, October 8, 2011

Indian Summer

It is gorgeous today in NY. Sunny and hot! This is definitely a nice change from the chilliness of typical Fall weather. I felt this AMAZING new dress, from Applonia Criss of CHANTKARE, would be the perfect piece to celebrate such lovely weather in. I must admit that this is one of my new favorite dresses. Actually, it is now one of my 'all time favs'. I just love the silk-like texture and iridescent tones, which seamlessly change from eggplant to forest green and then to a rich chocolate. Applonia definitely has a keen eye for pattern and texture, which puts her up there with my 'all time' favorite designers. This dress in not only gorgeous, but it can bought at a fab price too. It just happens to be a 'Fashion Garret' exclusive. So, let me stop my yapping, while you run over and grab this amazing dress at 'The Fashion Garret'http://slurl.com/secondlife/Barcelona%20Virtual/145/55/27 ***
You also must check-out Applonia's fabulous Fall collection at her mainstore, CHANTKARE. Here is your limo: http://slurl.com/secondlife/Tabula%20rasa/136/218/27
By the way, I am sure will notice the gorgeous boots I am wearing. They are latest from Sissy Pessoa of Baiastice. These thick fringe leather boots are the perfect Autumn accessory and come in array of beautiful colors to choose from. And, since you must try on a demo, here is your limo to Baiasticehttp://slurl.com/secondlife/BAIASTICE/154/126/26

*** This dress is now only available on marketplace. You can also find a ton of her other amazing 'event exclusives' there too: https://marketplace.secondlife.com/stores/23242

TFG CHANTKARE Glass Candy Dress
CHANTKARE GLASS CANDY DRESS for TFG
TFG CHANTKARE Glass Candy Dress (Close)

Location: Old Costa Rica

~ Additional Style Info ~
Hair: TRUTH Luana - caramel by Truth Hawks (NEW)
Skin: :F: Jasmine . BeachTan . 05 by Alexandra Barcelos (NEW)
Eyes: FASHISM 'Sunrise' Eyes - Bronze (M) by Ikon Innovia 
Necklace: ::je suis...enchainee::necklace by Julia Merosi (NEW)
Bracelet: (Milk Motion) My gold cuff by Marie Lauridsen
Handbag: Fleshtone :: Bom Snake Leather Tote [Chocolate] [Hand] by Stevenzuuh Gossipgirl (NEW)
Boots: Baiastice_Emi boots-chocolate by Sissy Pessoa (NEW)
Poses: -.label motion.-  Makamara  & Cattiva by anne Dakin (NEW)

4 comments:

  1. Totally magnificent. I always love your pics Lila xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww! Thank you so much for the lovely comments, Chalice. They really mean a lot coming from you <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. you made such a gorgeous look! i need to check out those boots! <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for stopping by and leaving such a lovely comment. I look up to you a lot as well. I LOVE these boots! I can never seem to have enough boots, but Sissy did such a wonderful job with these <3

    ReplyDelete