Wednesday, June 16, 2010

I Love 69L Session 6

Woot its Wednesday and that means another dose of bargin buys from some of our favourite designers in Second Life. TP's have been a major issue for me today and after the 10th crash I decided to play the RL game for a while so I didnt managed to get to every store on the list yet but am showing a few of the bargins I grabbed before I almost threw my PC out of the window in frustration ::laughs:: The offers run from 16th-17th and you can find a list of the stores participating this week here : http://ilove69linden.wordpress.com/



~Style Card~

Skin - .: MONS :. - Melissa Skin - Chocolate (comes in 3 tones)
Hair - Exile - Micah in chestnut (not 69L item)
Outfit - *Just Me* - Emma Shirt and Abbey Leggins
Shoes - AZOURY - Bottine Jasmin
Bath Pose Set - VIVAPOSES




~Style Card~

Skin - .: MONS :. - Melissa Skin - Chocolate (comes in 3 tones)
Hair - Magika - Aurora - Brown pack - Chocolate (20L Monday offer) was still available when I went there earlier today if you havent grabbed it yet.
Outfit - .:Shush:. - Relaxing top outfit white and red (colour choice)
Bath Pose Set - VIVAPOSES

No comments:

Post a Comment