Monday, June 28, 2010

Lovely LoQs



Pic 1: LoQ Hairs - Cafe Au Lait-Ash
Pic 2: LoQ Hairs - Frappe-Dark Blonde
Pic 3: LoQ Hair - Breve-Jet Black

I have always been a big fan of LoQ Hairs, so when I received these copies I couldn't wait see the amazing hairstyles awaiting me. Thank you Gia!Well the hair was, and still is, gorgeous! Plus, the fact that they were named after various coffee drinks, made it even more delectable! Anyone who knows me, is very aware of my obsession and serious addiction to coffee. So what could be more fabulous than hair inspired by coffee?
Anyway, Gia Pawpad's latests designs have a very retro feel with a glam modern makeover.In the first picture, I am wearing "Cafe Au Lait" in ash. This very yummy sounding and looking hairstyle, has a real 60s flavor to it. The luscious wavy strands and teased top, which is secured with an adorable clip, make this a one irresistible design.
In the second picture, I am wearing "Frappe" in a dark blonde. I am constantly in search of the perfect "updo" and now I think I have finally found it!. The creamy color and and ultra high "bump", is expertly finished off with a very elegant chignon. I just love how Gia's textures are able to have a brilliant shine with out looking greasy. .And I know, you know what I mean. I am not mentioning any names. Gia has a keen eye and knows just what women want and how to design it perfectly.
In the third and last picture, I am sporting "Breve" in jet black. All these names are making my mouth water! "Breve" has a bit of an 80s feel with the side ponytail. However, Gia manages to give this a hip new look with sleek tail and chic sides-wept bangs. I just love how she completes this look with soft and subtle tendrils.
So now I will stop my ramblings. I could literally go on forever about Gia's work, since such unique and fashion forward looks are hard to find. But I will let you go discover them for yourself..... The limo is waiting to take to LoQ Hairs: http://slurl.com/secondlife/ZI%20Mystic%20Moonlight/74/184/2527


~ Additional Style Info ~

Skin: LAQ - Martina-03 [Nougat] Glow Skin
Cleavage Enhancer: LAQ - Cleavage Enhancer v2 [Nougat]
Dress (pic 1): Mimikri - Calypso Black (TDR BLUE)
Dress (pic 2): ZC - Calangute Dress *Chocolate
Necklace (pic 2): ZC - Karmuka *wood gold
Bracelets (pic2): Zaara -Patra Gold Bracelets *Amber
Dress: (pic 3): ::HappyFinds:: - Floral Boho Dress
Eyes: ::UH:: Frozen Eyes (free gift)
Eyelashes: TF - SweptAway!

Set (pic 1): *GLITTERATI - Sci-Fi Hallway
Set (pic 2): -VP- Vanity
Poses: *Everglow

No comments:

Post a Comment