Thursday, June 3, 2010

MIEL + Petunia = Fun & Flirty Summer Casual




With all the great clothes available for the summer season, it's hard choose the right pieces for one's wardrobe without going broke!In my own quest for the perfect summer staples, I try find pieces from some of my all time favorite designers and a few from some "new-to-me" designers. In these pictures, I am wearing a fabulous tube top from one of my all time favorite designers, Miel Nirvana.I chose this neutral stripe tube top, since it can go with just about anything in my inventory. I love how Miel combines gorgeous hand drawn textures with well crafted and detailed sculpted prims. This distinct combo gives her clothes much dimension and realism, which I have come to adore.
I found these chinos at "Petunia". Aree Bulibub is still relatively new to me as a designer and so far I am very impressed! Aree's textures are beautifully drawn and each crease and shadow suit the clothes perfectly.She really knows the curves a woman's body and has an extraordinary eye for detail. I literally have not taken off this outfit for over three days now! I also must mention that the clothes at Petunia are very affordable, which is rare find with such high quality designs. If you haven't been to MIEL and/or Petunia lately, do yourself favor and make the trip. It will certainly be well worth your time.

~ STYLE CARD ~
Tube Top: MIEL - MO Tube Top -Toffee
Chinos: ::P:: - Rolled Cuff Chinos-Fog
Shoes: Maitreya - Gold Shanti- Ecru
Necklace: MIEL - CUE Necklace
Bracelet: Mons -April Group Gift
Bangles: [}Jasha{] -Spring Bangles' Grey/Brown
Lip Piercing: .:*LOULOU&CO*:. EPSILON Piercing
Hair: Maitreya - Jaiden - Almond
Skin: -Belleza- Alyson SK 7 (Cleavage)
Eyes: Shine Lustrous Arctic
Eyelashes: TF - SweptAway!
Poses: Shisei-do?
Sim: Sactum

No comments:

Post a Comment