Tuesday, October 25, 2011

I Fall Behind on Autumn....


I have been meaning to post creations from Inex Hax's fabulous Fall collection for a long time now! Unfortunately, if you know me or read my blog, things have been a bit nuts in my RL. So, I bring to you one of my favorite ensembles, aka, 'Girly',  which Inex so beautifully rendered. Inex has really grown as a designer and it definitely shows in her work. I mean, her work is always fabulous and chic, but she is really blossoming with creativity. Her designs are flawless, so please stay tuned for more! Here is your limo to Peqehttp://slurl.com/secondlife/CHIC/135/85/26
I also wanted to mention that -Belleza- is have a MAJOR sale! All skins are 25-50% off! This is definitely one sale you do NOT want to miss. I really don't think I have to tell you just how perfect Tricky Boucher's skins are, but try on demo anyway. I dare you not to buy at least one skin, if not the whole fatpack (I would definitely recommend the fatpack). So, what are you waiting for? Here is your limo to -Belleza-http://slurl.com/secondlife/Belleza/128/201/24


Peqe - Girly 1
Peqe - Girly (Dress & Scarf) by Inex Hax
Peqe - Girly 2

Peqe - Girly  & Belleza Chloe - SK  (close)
-Belleza- Chloe SK 7 by Tricky Boucher

Location: Amia

 ~ Additional Style Info ~
Eyes: FASHISM 'Sunrise' Eyes - LightWarm Silver (M) by Ikon Innovia
Skin: -Belleza- Chloe SK 7 by Tricky Boucher (NEW)
Hair: [LeLutka]-MEGAN hair - Praline by Thora Charron
Necklace: [ glow ] studio - Pink Tassel Necklace [silver] (Avail @ TDR NOW)
Gloves: LaGyo_Dana gloves Ivory by Gyorgyna Larnia (NEW)
Clutch: LaGyo_Lora purse Lupine Gyorgyna Larnia (NEW)
Ring: LaGyo_Anais ring by Gyorgyna Larnia
Shoes: N-core ULTRAPLATFORM "Fatpack" by Claire Messenger (NEW)
Poses: Bent! by Catherine Fairport

5 comments:

  1. Wow Lili this picture is great I Love the match in the outfit andposes :DD inkie Loudwater

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww! Thank you so much for your lovely comments! I am so happy you like it <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG Lila wow! Brilliant pictures! You look amazing! I love the whole look! Beautiful! ♥ missing you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lila, amazing post! The feeling really comes through the styling and composition here...gorgeous work, all i can say is you are an inspiration! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww! Thank you so much, Kae & Five. You really made my day with your wonderful comments. You both are an inspiration to me <3

    @ Kae: Miss you too <3 <3

    ReplyDelete