Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Way Too Slow!

I think the slowest blogger of the year award goes to me! Well at least for the last few months. RL has been so crazy that I barely have time to get to get to my laptop. My most recent blogging pattern has been this: log, wait for massive inventory load, search for outfit, find pose, choose WL, snap pic and then fall asleep on my keyboard. I log in the next day and it goes like it: log, wait for even more massive inventory load, hold the first person who IMs me hostage via talking too much, find a pose, find saved WL, snap pic, open PS and fall sleep while editing. Then if all goes right, maybe I can write a post and upload my images to Flickr without a problem the next day. Anyway, I will stop complaining.
Since Thanksgiving is here, I just want to thank all the people who have put up with me. I know I can be a major pain in the ass, who talks way too much and takes forever to post. I think being a friend of mine should guarantee sainthood. LOL. 
 Now, I am running late as usual, so I will try to make the rest of this post brief. I have some amazing Collabor88 and Shoetopia 2013 exclusives to show you!

LaGyo_Misaku Set for C88 & Birdy Peaches -  Peaches & Cream

First, this current round of Collabor88 is freaking AMAZING! When I found out the theme was going to be Industrial and in  of gunmetal grey, copper orange, dark browns and shades of tan, I really was no quite sure what to expect. Let's face it, the last few rounds of Collabor88 have been incredible, so how much better can it get? Well, the Collabor88 designers have managed to outdo themselves again with the most fabulous event exclusives! One of my all time favorite Collabor88 pieces, is this month's Misaku Chest Piece from Gyorgyna Larnia of LaGyo. It is to die for! You can really see all the time and care she put into making it.The mesh detailing and textures are so lovely! Plus, it comes with the most gorgeous matching leather bangles and a headpiece too. Btw, the head piece and chest piece are both color change via HUD, which allows endless wear options!

Nov C88 ISON - leather shape corset & side ruffle skirt and LaGyo_Misaku Set

Harry Hyx of ISON is another HUGE favorite of mine for both this month's Collabor88 and Shoetopia! He created this stunning bronze 'Leather Shape Corset' and black 'Side Ruffle Skirt'. I knew Harry would pull off the industrial theme with perfection, given his consistent use of both structured and minimalist designs. His looks are always sexy and feminine without going overboard. 
And his shoes! 
Side note: OMG! I am going to very busy the next few days, while attempting to finish blogging all these wonderful creations from Shoetopia 2013. This event is shoe lovers dream come true. Sophia Harlow (I almost wrote "Shoephia"... I know stupid) and Anessa Stine, as well as their hard working team, did a phenomenal job setting up my latest favorite event. For more info on Shoetopia, please go here: http://slshoetopia.blogspot.com/2013/06/shoetopia-2013.html

ISON for Shoetopia 2013

Harry created three wonderful SHOETOPIA executives. If you look at the above picture (from left to right), I will briefly give you some details regarding Harry Hyx's shoes. It is obvious that all 3 pairs they are all stunning and beautifully rendered, so I don't have to tell you that (even though I just did :p). The first pair of shoes from ISON, are the Metal Plate Booties. The name pretty much says it all. They are a pair of gorgeous leather leather ankle boots with a metal toe plate. They are available in 9 yummy colors too (eggplant, black, brown, white, gray, navy, sand, teal, and tan). The second and middle pair, are rightly called, Pointy Strap Heels. They are a super strappy, sexy and pointy pair of heels that were created to be worn with the Slink mesh feet (medium height). I seriously love shoes that are made to be worn with Slink's mesh feet. Slink's new avatar enhancement system, makes skin matching easy and perfect (although the new HUDs , which house all the different skin creator's skin tones in their database, are awesome too)! So that in itself makes these shoes fabulous, not to mention their exquisite design. Speaking of Slink, stay tuned for an upcoming post with their Shoetopia exclusives too! These heels are available in 8 different colors (black, brown, white, cobalt, gray, tan, sand and red). The third and last pair shoes, aka the Two Tone Wedge, are probably my favorite out of the three. I love the mix of the suede and leather. These were also created to be worn with Slink's mesh feet (medium height). These shoes come in a choice of 6 colors (black, brown, tan, sand, white and gray). So do yourself a favor and get your butt over SHOETOPIA before it ends on the 30th!. 
 I know this post is running long, but I have to mention and skin and hair that I am wearing in the first 2 pictures. The skin is a Chapter Four exclusive (or was..I think I got the dates screwed-up). If it is over, sincerely apologize about this and hope that it will be available in the mainstore. The skin is called Imogen was created by Nina Helix of Birdy Skins (Alchemy Skins too) and is so lovely. I think I am going to have to declare Nina as one of my top 4 skin creators. I had 3 top favorite skin designers, but now it is about 4 or 5. I can't really declare an absolute favorite skin, because I am a Libra with a Leo Moon and have a really hard time making decisions. Plus, I love different skins for different reasons. As I have mentioned in previous posts, I adore the hand drawn feel to Nina's skins. The slight imperfections, which make it a bit asymmetrical (not unlike our real life faces) give the skin a very unique and beautiful look. Anyway, if you have not tried Birdy Skins, you really should ASAP. 
Last, but definitely NOT least... The Hair! Kavar Cleanslate of Exile has been releasing so many great styles lately. I am in love with this latest style called, Run To You. Not only is this style gorgeous, but it comes more colors now! I know I mentioned this in a previous post, but each of  Exile's color HUDs are now house even more shade options. Kavar, as always, did an outstanding and thoughtful job creating even more perfect colors and styles to add his (as well my own) collection. Yay!
So, with that said, DEMO, DEMO, DEMO and BUY! Here are your LMs and Credits:


~Style Card~
Eyes: IKON Ascension Eyes - Whit (S) by Ikon Innovia
Lashes: [LeLutka]-2011 lashes/natur/touch me by Thora Charron
Hair: :Exile::Run To You:Natural Fusion by Kavar Cleanslate (NEW)
Skin: .Birdy. Imogen Skin  ~Peaches~ Peaches & Cream (Brown)by nina Helix (avail @ Chapter Four)
Headpiece: LaGyo_Misaku headpiece by Gyorgyna Larnia (avail @ C88)
Chest piece: LaGyo_Misaku chest piece by Gyorgyna Larnia (avail @ C88)
Bustier: ISON  leather shape corset - (bronze)by Harry Hyx (avail @ C88)
Bangles: LaGyo_Misaku bangles by Gyorgyna Larnia (avail @ C88)
Hand L: Slink (av) Elegant1 by Siddean Munro
Hand R: Slink (av) Casual by Siddean Munro
Appliers: .Birdy. Slink Avatar Enhancement - Hands (Imogen skin) by nina Helix
Nails:  Nailed It - Rock Set HUD -LEAVES  by Giela Delpaso (NEW)
Skirt: ISON  side ruffle skirt- (black) by Harry Hyx (avail @ C88)
Feet: Slink Med Mesh Feet (Av) Toes XXS by Siddean Munro
Appliers: .Birdy. Slink Avatar Enhancement - Feet (Imogen skin) by nina Helix
Shoes: ISON  Pointy strap heel - (black) by Harry Hyx (avail @ Shoetopia)
Pose 1: {Imeka~} Liz series by NatiWilliams Resident (NEW)
Pose 2:oOo Poses  by Olaenka Chesnokov
~Shoe Info (left -right)~
Shoe 1:  ISON  metal plate bootie - (eggplant) by Harry Hyx (avail @ Shoetopia)
Shoe 2:  ISON  Pointy strap heel - (black) by Harry Hyx (avail @ Shoetopia)
Shoe 3:  ISON  two tone wedge (sand)  by Harry Hyx (avail @ Shoetopia)
Pose: -.label motion.-  by anne Dakun
~Deco Info~
Build: [we're CLOSED] ruined cottage * by Mandingo Quan
Tree: [we're CLOSED] tree 02F bare by Wendy Xeno
Log: [we're CLOSED] tree 02 log bare by Wendy Xeno
Shrub:  [we're CLOSED] shrub bare M by Wendy Xeno
Flowers: [we're CLOSED] wild flowers lavender by Wendy Xeno
Dress Form: AF  by warehousefifteendesigns Resident (avail @ C88)
Painting: AF by warehousefifteendesigns Resident (avail @ C88)
Vase with Blossoms: AF by warehousefifteendesigns Resident (avail @ C88)
Chair: AF  by warehousefifteendesigns Resident (avail @ C88)




No comments:

Post a Comment