Saturday, October 26, 2013

I was so much older then, I'm younger than that now

I'm drawing a blank today and can't think of much to say, which is a rare thing. I guess this post was inspired by Autumn in NY. I was just up in Woodstock visiting friends and family and I had forgotten just how beautiful the Catskills Mountain are in the Fall. The trees have all turned color and it is really an amazing site to see.
I had this gorgeous high-neck sweater and leather pencil skirt from Sissy Pessoa of Baiastice that I had been meaning to blog. She created these beautiful Anne separates for October's FaMESHed. They come in a ton of wonderful autumn tones, so I highly suggest you run over to FaMESHed and demo them before the cycle ends in a day or two.

Baiastice_High-Neck Ann Sweater & Ann Pencil Skirt

 N-core is also participating in the October's FaMESHed. For this round, Claire Messenger created a pair of seriously sexy MAMBO stilettos. They are to die for, so please make sure you demo these too.

Baiastice_High-Neck Ann Sweater & Ann Pencil Skirt (close)

I was recently sent some gorgeous mesh jewelry from new-to me designer Dieguinhooo Resident of [AMNESIA]. I was really impressed with this designer's creations, which are made up of bold and beautifully made statement pieces. For this post, I am wearing their BODYSPIT mesh necklace in gold. If you would like to see more examples of this fabulous creator's jewelry, please check out my previous post HERE
Speaking of gorgeous bold jewelry, I also decided to wear these Chic glasses, earrings and ring from Luciayes Magic of Swallow. Chic is the name of the collection, as well as a great adjective to describe this awesome collection, which is a L'accessoires exclusive this month. Each item from this collection is also fully customizable via a HUD, giving you endless wear options. 
I am apologize if I missed anything.I am so tired right now. Here are the credits and LMs:


Location: My Home
~Style Info~
Eyes: IKON  Perspective Eyes - Glass (M) by Ikon Innovia
Lashes: [LeLutka]-2011 lashes/natur/touch me by Thora Charron
Skin:  -Belleza-  Leila Med 7 by Shyla Diggs
Hair: [LeLutka]-CANTO hair - Bourneville by Thora Charron
Sunglasses: Swallow Chic Shades by Luciayes Magic (avail @ L'accessoires)
Earrings: Swallow Chic Earrings by Luciayes Magic (avail @ L'accessoires)
Necklace: [AMNESIA] BODYSPIT Mesh Necklace - Gold / Type A by Dieguinhooo Resident (NEW)
Sweater: Baiastice_High-Neck Ann Sweater-cordovan by Sissy Pessoa (avail @ FaMESHed)
Skirt: Baiastice_Ann Pencil Skirt-black/leather by Sissy Pessoa (avail @ FaMESHed)
Bracelet  R: Gizza -  Asia Watch&Bracelet [Black-Gold] Bracelet by Giz Seorn 
Bracelet L: Donna Flora - SAMARA bow watch diamonds by Squinternet Larnia
Hand L: Slink (av) Elegant1   by Siddean Munro
Hand R: Slink (av) Casual by Siddean Munro
Hand Appliers: -Belleza-  Slink Hand Appliers Med by Shyla Diggs
Ring: Swallow Chic Ring by Luciayes Magic (avail @ L'accessoires)
Nails: N-core MANICURE - Slink Avatar Enhancement-Nail Appliers HUD by nuria Augapfel (NEW)
Bag: Baiastice_Olympia shoulder bag-black by Sissy Pessoa (NEW)
Shoes: N-core  MAMBO  "Fatpack" by Claire Messenger (avail @ FaMESHed)
Poses: {Imeka~} by NatiWilliams Resident 
~Deco Info~
Covered Bridge: A.D.D. Andel! Covered Bridge- Weathered Red by Andel Rhiadra
Log With Blankets: CP: S'mores Camp Log by Isla Gealach  (avail @ FaMESHed)
Lanterns: CP: Rustic Tealights - Pumpkin by Isla Gealach (avail @ The Garden)
Pumpkins: A.D.D. Andel! Pumpkin-(1,2 & 3) by Andel Rhiadra
Apple Crates: floorplan. black magic candelabra by Tegan Serin 
Sign:  floorplan. apple crates by Tegan Serin 
Stool: {what next} Pine Ridge Camping Stool (red) by Winter Thorn (avail @ The Garden)
Rug: CP: Yukon Kitchen Ruge by Isla Gealach  (avail @ The Garden)
Pumpkin with Hay: PILOT - Fall Garden [Night] by Kaz Nayar
Trees: HPMD*  by Sasaya Kayo

No comments:

Post a Comment