Monday, October 21, 2013

Vera

aida Ewing of -Glam Affair- has created yet another STUNNING skin line! I seriously do not know how she does it, but I am glad she does.Vera is the name of this fabulous new skin.Vera's face is youthful, yet sophisticated, and has the most gorgeous lips! aida's attention to detail is phenomenal, making her skins one of my top 3 favs, It is impossible for me to choose one favorite skin designer, so I have three.*Laughs*. Vera is is made-up of 12 beautiful Autumn/ Winter inspired make-ups and is available in a choice a 6 lovely skin tones. She also comes with a TON of options, which include: 3 nose tattoos, 8 brow colors (embedded into the skin), mole tattoos, several lip gloss tattoos, a matte lip tattoo and I am sure I forgot something. Anyway, you MUST demo Vera NOW!

-Glam Affair - Vera - America 05 G

Oh! I almost forgot to mention that for the Cosmetics Fair, aida created a fabulous line of eye and lip make-ups. They eye make-ups range from smokey liners to more artistic eye make-ups. The lips tattoos are vibrant and luscious! If you love aida's skin, then you MUST grab these make-ups! They will add more wear options to your favorite -Glam Affair-  skin or any skin you love!


~Style Info~
Eyes: IKON  Perspective Eyes - Glass (M) by Ikon Innovia
Lashes: [LeLutka]-2011 lashes/natur/touch me by Thora Charron
Hair: TRUTH HAIR Stephania - Browns by Truth Hawks (NEW)
Skin: -Glam Affair- Vera - America 05 G by aida Ewing (NEW)
Liner: -Glam Affair- Prezioso Eyes Makeup - 05 by aida Ewing (avail @ Cosmetic Fair)
Flowers: -Glam Affair-  My Cute Roses Sky by aida Ewing
Necklace: [Modern.Couture] Jewelry - Moca Necklace (Gold) by Donatela Couturier  (avail @ L'accessoires)
Corset: *Solidea FoliEs* retro _bustier Mila Tatham (NEW)

No comments:

Post a Comment