Sunday, October 30, 2011

The Beautiful People


Woot! I finally have power and internet access again! If you haven't heard, NY go hit with a massive pre- Halloween nor'easter. Nice trick, but where is the treat? Anyway, due to the dense wet snow, many power lines went down. So, I was 'in the dark' for about day and half. I hope this isn't a precursor of what is yet to come. So, I have to give out my sincere apologizes to any events that needed to be blogged well before the 31st. I had absolutely no access to SL.
Anyway, on a more positive note, I have one of my favorite pieces from Sissy Pessoa's MFW Fall collection. I had been meaning to blog it for awhile now, but at the risk of sounding redundant, I had a lot of stuff going on in my RL. So, let me stop my rambling and take a look a this gorgeous design. And, since I know you will love it, here is your limo to Baiasticehttp://slurl.com/secondlife/BAIASTICE/154/126/26




Baiastice Gifha Black & Mimikri Fur
Baiastice_Gifha_Black & *Mimikri* Fur Stole / Fox bronze (Past TDR Blue Item)
Baiastice Gifha Camel
Baiastice_Gifha_Camel

Location: Luxembourg City

~ Style Info ~
Eyes:  FASHISM 'Sunrise' Eyes - LightWarm Silver (M) by Ikon Innovia
Bracelet: LaGyo_Adele bracelets by Gyorgyna Larnia (NEW)
Ring: LaGyo_Adele ring by Gyorgyna Larnia (NEW)
Clutch: =DeLa*= Clutch "Chanel" Black by Kuranosuke Kamachi 
Poses: *EverGlow* by Fanny Willis
Look 1 -
Skin: -Belleza- Chloe SK 4 by Tricky Boucher (NEW)
Hair: [LeLutka]-BLYTHE hair - Overcooked by Thora Charron
Stole: Mimikri - Fur Stole / Fox bronze by Mimikri Kit (Past TDR Blue Item)
Stockings: Mstyle Roses Tights - Black by Mikee Mokeev
Shoes: Shoes: N-core COQUETTE "Fatpack" by Claire Messenger
Look 2 -
Skin:  -Belleza- Chloe SK 6 by Tricky Boucher (NEW)
Hair: [LeLutka]-BLYTHE hair - Overcooked by Thora Charron
Necklace: LaGyo_Cecylia necklace obsidian-bronze by Gyorgyna Larnia (NEW)
Stockings: Mstyle Roses Tights - Brown by Mikee Mokeev

2 comments: