Friday, October 14, 2011

Timeless....


Now, if you haven't seen Giz Seorn's Fall Collection, then what are you are waiting for? I am always in awe of her perfectly rendered textures and sculpts. This can be a casual jeans and sweater ensemble or one of the most dramatic pieces of haut couture in SL! Giz seems to do it all with ease and grace, while bringing elegance and quality to all of us fashionistas . Now, this 'MAXI Skirt' & 'Velvet Jacket' is just a teaser from Giz's stunning collection. I just love how she mixes a flowing and uber feminine skirt with a sleek masculine jacket. Fabulous! Now, I apologize in advance for my crappy graphics, since my laptop is on the fritz again. But, I know you will like what you see regardless. Here is your limo to *GizzA*http://slurl.com/secondlife/GizzA%20Creations/126/131/22


GizzA MAXI Skirt Black & Velvet Jacket - I apologize for my crappy graphics, but my laptop is overheating :(
GizzA - Maxi Skirt [Black] & Velvet Jacket [Black] by Giz Seorn
GizzA MAXI Skirt Black & Velvet Jacket (Close)


~ Additional Style Info ~
Eyes: FASHISM 'Sunrise' Eyes - Bronze (M) by Ikon Innovia
Skin: -Glam Affair- Gio Tan - D 02 by aida Ewing
Hair: [LeLutka]-OSCAR hair - IdontBleach by Thora Charron 
Necklace: [MANDALA ] KAGETORA necklace/Black/ by Kikunosuke Eel
Bangle L: [MANDALA ] TAKARA Bangle/Buddha silver(resize)/ B (L) by Kikunosuke Eel
Bangle R: [MANDALA ] Pearl rain Bangle/Black -R by Kikunosuke Eel
Clutch: Fleshtone :: Goo PVC Clutch [Black] by Stevenzuuh Gossipgirl (NEW)
Poses: *EverGlow* by Fanny Willis

No comments:

Post a Comment